Air Jordan 11 Space Jam - Legit Check

Looking for a check on these space jams I bought on ebay. I'm leaning towards fake because of the white lines on the inside tongue tag. Just want to make sure there fake before I contact ebay.

Not entirely sure if they are legit or fake, but they definitely look sketchy. I just checked my pair purchased from Eastbay in 2009 and the inside tongue tag has blue lines.

if the soles arent showing any signs of yellowing then theyre not authentic. keep in mind these were produced in 2009, they HAVE to show some sort of age on the soles, dont care how well you store these...the soles yellowed very quickly.

they are 100% GM/fake/whatever you wanna call them.

Rounded midsole

High PL cut

stretched 23s

No yellowing

White lines on tongue tags

Good luck on gettin' your $$$ back bro.

I bought my space jams from a kid who keeps his shoes in ice boxes and mine had blue lines and everyone said their GM based on the blue lines and the fact that the soles of the shoe were not yellowed. Don't know what to think anymore lol. I slammed that poor kid telling him they were GM pair but he swore up and down they were leigt lol. Oops....

I bought my space jams from a kid who keeps his shoes in ice boxes and mine had blue lines and everyone said their GM based on the blue lines and the fact that the soles of the shoe were not yellowed. Don't know what to think anymore lol. I slammed that poor kid telling him they were GM pair but he swore up and down they were leigt lol. Oops....

id say GM but for multiple reasons i would rock those proudly, A. Nobody will call you out on them (even if they could tell on feet) 2. nobody else can see the white lines on the tongue and C. you already bought them so unless you can get a hastle free return i would just keep em (if you got a good deal), but in the end its all on you to rock or not rock a GM pair of shoes.

Thanks guys. I just sent them back today and the seller immediately refunded my money. Lesson learned.

LOL.. thats funny.

Back
Top Bottom