Air Jordan 11 XI 25th Silver Anniversary ruined

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MY  BEST FREIND WAS SMOKING IN THE CAR AND FLICK A CIGGERETTE OUT THE WINDOW AND THE WIND BLEW IN THE BACK SEAT AND HE HAD HIS SHOES OUT AND THIS IS THE RESULT LMFAO
roll.gif

Tobaccy is wacky, and by the looks of it, so are those shoes. Damn, I hope those are B-grades because they were looking okay until I saw these pics.

Sucks for him.. time to give up the smoking when you allow something like that to happen.

lol they been ruined by having no jumpman lol true or not lol? Looks like they were worn for months even years because patent looks yellowed

whats funny is that JB is making it easier for manufactuers(sp?) to produce fakes that look just like the "legit" pair. no jumpman? shape?...

these look fake.

look at the placement of the tag on the tounge..its supposed to sit in the 3rd eyelet..

anyways...

that sucks...but my question is..why were the shoes out anyway?

Those aren't B-Grades, thts just how JB makes XIs now
laugh.gif
. Reason why I'll never buy this crap. The story was funny tho I literally laughed because that ciggerette thing always happens.

Originally Posted by shizzellman

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MY  BEST FREIND WAS SMOKING IN THE CAR AND FLICK A CIGGERETTE OUT THE WINDOW AND THE WIND BLEW IN THE BACK SEAT AND HE HAD HIS SHOES OUT AND THIS IS THE RESULT LMFAO
roll.gif

so these are fake right op....that toe
sick.gif
 & that 2-tone leather
alien.gif

these better be either

A) early release  b/c-grade
B) fake

cuz if these are authentic they shouldnt be yellow at all.....but knowing JB these might come pre-yellowed
roll.gif
 & if these are real i just save $165 again.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MF178

whats funny is that JB is making it easier for manufactuers(sp?) to produce fakes that look just like the "legit" pair. no jumpman? shape?...

these look fake.

look at the placement of the tag on the tounge..its supposed to sit in the 3rd eyelet..

anyways...

that sucks...but my question is..why were the shoes out anyway?
I know that this is not the place to speak on fakes, nor am I praising them or supporting them. But I've seen have seen a pair of fake concords that were complete replicas (identical) to the 2000 retros. You're probably wondering, if  they were that on point, then how did I know that they were fakes?
When I saw them, it was 2009, and these things were brand new. Mind you, I said "BRAND NEW", not "un-deadstocked"
Where I was them, was one of the WORST (poorest) NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE COUNTRY: Acorn Projects West Oakland California.
They had a blue tented sole, but the shape of the 2000-2001 retro (smaller toe box). There was no way that these were real, but I dare say that they were beautiful (Start flaming now!!!).

It was worthy of showing other niketalkers. But 1. No fake topics and 2. You don't go around taking camra phone pics of someone's shoes in the jects. All I'm saying is, I'VE SEEN FAKES FAR SUPERIOR TO ANYTHING THAT JB HAS GIVEN US IN YEARS.

Back
Top Bottom