Air Jordan 11 XI Bred 1996 OG LC / Wearability check?

Discussion in 'Archive: Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks' started by space ghost, Dec 3, 2012.

1. space ghost

space ghost

Sup NTers, picked these up for $310 from a japanese seller on ebay, just wanna make sure they are legit.

Also, since they are deadstock, i was wondering if it would be alright to wear them, i took a quick walk around the house, and although the sole was a bit sticky on the floor, i didn't feel or hear anything wrong with the sole.

Thanks!!

2. firepower

firepower

Legit and should be ok to wear -worst case scenario with XIs is sole separation.

Try and wear them a few more times around the house, the more you can "break" them in without problems, the more likely you'll be able to wear them out properly ....without having a panic attack every 5 mins looking down to see if they've separated. (we've all been in this situation lol)

Walking around should also get rid of the sticky soles, especially on a wood floor -the fine dust will adhere to the micro grooves in the tread.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    space ghost likes this.
  3. tokyo2008

tokyo2008

Hey Man, i was wondering whats the condition of your Jordan Xi Bred now did the soles seperated ?

4. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

this is 3 years old....
    and the soles will separate and need to be reglued