Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

These are nice as hell, lovin the colorway...nice n bright, something different. Only thing I'm not feeling is the red accents, I hope they make those the gamma blue too

Also wish they were leather but doesn't make or break it for me.

Last edited:
Those would go sick with a retro style Blue Jays jersey.  I like them.  All black nubucks look better, but these are just as dope.

I do like 12's but these are rubbish! But, remember i said this.
You'll see em Xmas, QS. ;-)

Looks like JB is really pushing the Gamma Blue color way. The new Eastbay catalog came today and theres 2 pages of nothing but Gamma Blue gear.

Looks like JB is really pushing the Gamma Blue color way. The new Eastbay catalog came today and theres 2 pages of nothing but Gamma Blue gear.
Just Nike doing what they do best.  Beating a dead horse into the ground even further.

i like em...clean
They look pretty good in these pics. This could've turned out a lot worst. But these won't get any love, being that they're basically a gamma version of the "Flu Games". And we all know how people feel about those.

Def not my taste, even if it was executed better....but in all fairness it's an almost in my book for those who's taste this caters to. First off, which a lot have mentioned is how terribly red accents clash with that gamma blue. The other issue...even though I like nubuck on 12's sometimes (thought that the grey nubuck on the cool greys was a good choice of material over tumbled leather)...I think this shoe would have been better executed with tumbled black leather. Something about that black nubuck just clashes terribly with that gamma blue leather. The shoe just looks cheap and tacky imo. good idea...bad execution.

Sneakerbar said they will be FSR instead of GS and will release this holiday but who knows bc they change up info every day.

This does go great with my Panthers gear also. Even though I Nike ID'd me some dunks. And I got the Lebron 7 All Stars

Should've made this a Utah jazz cw with white base and purple accents instead of red. It amazes me how little of new cws have to do with his career/journey. Not saying anything is wrong with just a simple new cw but we don't get leather b/red (flue games) 12s for these? Could've used this slot to make a better model of the shoe.

The sole and mudguard are two different shades 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom