Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

The sole and mudguard are two different shades :x  
You're right, in the other pics it seems to be the same shade, although the quality is worse in those earlier pics in this thread too.... I kinda like these, if they match the shades, and get rid of the red I'm in. If they made them leather, I'd be ALL in. Mismatched blues with red accents, I'll pass. Let's see what happens :smokin

I can only pray that hypebeasts will not take these and swap them with pink laces and call them "south beach" 12s...

Has anyone heard a release date at all? Im guessing in next 2 3 months for sure bc drake has a pic showing he just got them already.

hope these just release in GS sizes, cuz i don't see these flying off the shelves in men's sizes.   that nubuck upper is blah (just like the last flu game 12's which were ruined).   The only 12's that looked good with the nubuck upper material were the "nubuck 12s".    The black / carolina blue colorway.   As most stated, if it were tumbled leather upper maybe more would consider. 

Drake has a pair have to be a men's cw as well now. Ether way I'm passing hope this comes out hyped to steal the spotlight of something I want

Not sure what they were thinking with the red.

Thats what im saying. How do they take such an easy home run and turn it into a strikeout.
Like white jump men and a white 23 on the back wouldnt have made these 10x cleaner.
That red just murks an otherwise nice shoe. Much like that purple inexplicably showed up and wrecked crimson 3's

Those pics above me just sealed the deal, if these are popping up already they should be easy to get. The combo of the blk and blue just look sexy as hell to me

What is the source of the new pics, it's Oct. and if these are suppose to release in Dec. shouldn't there be a release date for these, I really like them too

Back
Top Bottom