Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I spoke to Shiekh today and they have a new online raffle system. This shoe is located on their release calendar for December 26th so I would guess at least some stores will get them. The reason I was given for them going to an online raffle system is because employee's were taking the stock or giving shoes to their friends and if the raffle is done online all pairs at the store will be accounted for and sold to the public under the watchful eye of corporate. I entered the Taxi raffle so we will see how it goes.

City Sole has them for pre order for $335. They can keep them for that price. [emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]I'm good. They're nice but not that nice to me.

I will get these at box price I just did some home work[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]I'm still blaming at CitySole for that price though.

I thought about passing on the Taxis for these but Id kick myself if I had a good shot at the taxis and then zero chance on Gammas once the hype builds up. Love how the red pops off on them.

Perfect world I could cop both.

They are also shown on the European release calendars as well, 12 more days to go!

Picked up my taxis today at the local boutique, they're getting these on the 26th, gonna have to swing through a couple days before and see em in person before I can decide

Last edited:
The stores around my way haven't even heard of these. They thought I was asking about Gamma 11s. Damn. Nashville shoe game is. FUUUUCKED. UUUUP.

A Panther fan's dream :pimp:

Will be my first attempted cop since they started this raffle **** tho...how do these usually work??

A Panther fan's dream
pimp.gif

Will be my first attempted cop since they started this raffle **** tho...how do these usually work??
Panthers Nation. My cousin is Mario Addison DE #97. Lets beat the Jets today baby!!!

Back
Top Bottom