AIR JORDAN 12 “BLACK NYLON” - 9.10.16

If these are waterproof then I see absolutely no issue in keeping the black clean. White bottoms on the other hand is something else, but that's why you rotate kicks.
White bottom/mid sole is the worse on any sneakers. It's the main reason why I've worn my Playoffs 12 so little. Still, these are slowly growing on me.

White bottom/mid sole is the worse on any sneakers. It's the main reason why I've worn my Playoffs 12 so little. Still, these are slowly growing on me.
Dudes say this ish all the time, I don't get it. Nothing last forever, even black bottoms. Just clean your shoes and they will last the 2-3 til JB brings them back out. Or the year and a half for a similar color way retro to release and extend the wear time.

Will sit. FC has them at $220 return to seller. That's $20 profit after tax.

Everyone gonna be broke after going for banned 1s

Hype seems low...but these are 12's. With the banned 1's dropping the week prior, I wonder how these move. If they make it to NDC, I got a code and I'll cop.

Last edited:
Hype seems low...but these are 12's. With the banned 1's dropping the week prior, I wonder how these move. If they make it to NDC, I got a code and I'll cop.

I have a feeling they will. Not much talk about these on here, and they're dropping Saturday. Seems like all are still talking about the bred 1 release from last week.

Seems like a GR as well? I didn't check the launch locators but I feel it will be readily available.

JB stays messing around... Made this wildly available and will sit and hit outlets... Still making the most hyped up shoes like Bred Banned 1's some what limited...

Release like this should be limited cause they dont know what the hype will be like...

JB stays messing around... Made this wildly available and will sit and hit outlets... Still making the most hyped up shoes like Bred Banned 1's some what limited...

Release like this should be limited cause they dont know what the hype will be like...
The other thing I don't understand is the price point. Why were the Bred Banned 1's cheaper than the Metallic 5s?

While they may sit and hit outlets, they still make some money.

Interesting that they do have releases that sit but of course they also have 1 day sell outs.

Just seems like whatever shoe has a bunch of hype, there will never be enough pairs of tbose shoes.

While they may sit and hit outlets, they still make some money.

Interesting that they do have releases that sit but of course they also have 1 day sell outs.

Just seems like whatever shoe has a bunch of hype, there will never be enough pairs of tbose shoes.

A LOT of people, including myself, took Ls on the Banned 1s.. There seemed to be enough pairs of WC4s and Flu Games and way more than enough pairs of Aquas, so Idk about the hype thing-JB seems to be playing supply/demand games these days.

Back
Top Bottom