AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

gettyimages-111167339-2048x2048.jpg

November 18, 2023 will be the release date for these. It makes no sense why this thread title still states "Rumored" when it's been confirmed that these are re-releasing. Shouldn't it have been revised a long time ago?

Last time I heard of a Jordan shoe, in a very similar colorway, dropping around that date in mass quantities, it ended up being the biggest **** show of a drop in recent memory. Nonetheless, I’m getting two pairs minimum of these. I have faith that these will get a proper treatment, as opposed to the 09 drop.

In for 2, my most wanted jordan for sure. I love seeing pics of MJ wearing these. The pic above with the black and red pinstriped jersey....doesn't get any better than that! I saw mj play the knicks in these back in 97. Ewing had 2 monster plays in that game. First was a dunk over rodman at the end of the second quarter as time expired, the second was a bank shot from the side of the hoop to ice the game for the knicks. Mj did have a nice dunk himself on a fastbreak. Crossed up Oakley I believe then dunked over Charlie ward with one hand and hung on the rim for a second.

Back
Top Bottom