AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

2C55D527-693C-48A1-ADD1-22FB25EBD57B.jpeg
I did for the $100

^ I bought a pair of those taxi’s at the outlets for $100 back in 2014 with some discounts. Only issue was a scratch on the black lizard print that you couldn’t see unless the shoe was in your hands. Still going strong to this day with my pair. But I do definitely need a pair of those cherries if the shade of red is correct. My og’s have the side Jordan plastic tab cracking but still wearable so these will make a good insurance policy.

Back when college basketball was really good and the better players usually stayed at least two years. My favorite Jordan 12 and my SOTY if the red is on point.

I remember seeing Keon Clark rock the white / reds in early ‘97 (He sat the game out injured of course)…First time I saw them in person…Had to have been January because I remember these and the Obsidian’s dropped on the same day the Wednesday after the NBA ASG…Shawn Marion was flossing them around UNLV the summer of 1997 too…LONG before he signed his letter of intent the following year…But this was mid 90’s Bill Bayno UNLV basketball so that kind of side eye type stuff was common :lol:

I remember seeing Keon Clark rock the white / reds in early ‘97 (He sat the game out injured of course)…First time I saw them in person…Had to have been January because I remember these and the Obsidian’s dropped on the same day the Wednesday after the NBA ASG…Shawn Marion was flossing them around UNLV the summer of 1997 too…LONG before he signed his letter of intent the following year…But this was mid 90’s Bill Bayno UNLV basketball so that kind of side eye type stuff was common :lol:
Yep, I remember them dropping the same day. I had Taxi’s already but loved the white/red pair so much that I ended getting those too. It was the second (and last) time ever I didn’t end up getting a black based color Jordan for the year.

Back
Top Bottom