AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Wanted a double up but don't need it, have too many, and wasn't dropping 500 on a less than home run retro. These are great though.. best modern XII retro since 2016 IMO. My one pair looks decent but I think I ran through like 4 pairs that never looked good enough to even want to keep em.

Dude, tell me about it. I had to stop myself multiple times from doubling on these. It wasn't easy, because it's my favorite XII and we had to wait so long for it. I think this retro is reasonably solid, certainly no disgrace, but you're absolutely correct that it's not a home run. Thankfully the one pair I got from the "shock drop" doesn't have any issues. Knowing what tanks these are, I was able to control my compulsion to buy another pair because I know it would be totally unnecessary. And I kinda doubt they'll go another hundred years before retroing them again.

Dude, tell me about it. I had to stop myself multiple times from doubling on these. It wasn't easy, because it's my favorite XII and we had to wait so long for it. I think this retro is reasonably solid, certainly no disgrace, but you're absolutely correct that it's not a home run. Thankfully the one pair I got from the "shock drop" doesn't have any issues. Knowing what tanks these are, I was able to control my compulsion to buy another pair because I know it would be totally unnecessary. And I kinda doubt they'll go another hundred years before retroing them again.
Might not be 100 years before they come back, but whos to say Jordan Brand doesn't "reimagine" them by replacing the white section with suede/nubuck instead of leather or something equally dumb.

Might not be 100 years before they come back, but whos to say Jordan Brand doesn't "reimagine" them by replacing the white section with suede/nubuck instead of leather or something equally dumb.
Fair point :lol:
Hopefully by the time these are even in the realm of being ready to return, JB will have long since moved on from the whole reimagined thing. And either way, as much as I love this XII, it's not a shoe I'm going to wear enough to have a need to replace it for many, many years. I'm trying to be a lot smarter when it comes to doubling up. There are certain shoes I wear all the time every week, and those are the ones it makes sense for me to get multiples of. Other than WCIIIs, it's not usually my Jordans that fall into that category. More like Air Maxes, Huaraches, and Trainer 1s and Dunks. The latter two, especially, don't take long to look pretty beat if you wear them a lot.

Some of y’all saying
White AMM 12 similar to Cherry?

So…

Black AMM 12 similar to Flu Game?

1706766287322.png

IMG_8656.jpeg
just restocked and just doubled up 😎
Can stunt tho one of them will be going back I just need to try both 10/10.5 on to compare the fit.
I hit 10.5 on shock drop and it was a tad bit long.
Common sense says well if it’s too long get a smaller size but, it could be too snug so we’ll see Friday.

Back
Top Bottom