Air Jordan 12 Flu Game OG

I have a friend with a pair of OG Flu Game 12s back from 1997? (correct me if I am wrong). The pair is deadstock and wasn't stored in plastic bags, meaning it got plenty of oxygen. My question is ... is it still wearable? or is it just a collectors item?

Thanks

I have a friend with a pair of OG Flu Game 12s back from 1997? (correct me if I am wrong). The pair is deadstock and wasn't stored in plastic bags, meaning it got plenty of oxygen. My question is ... is it still wearable? or is it just a collectors item?

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Due to the material on the midsole and them being DS, I would say that they're not wearable.

Due to the material on the midsole and them being DS, I would say that they're not wearable.

Feel around the shoe. Make sure the entire sole feels firmly connected to the upper. My black/red 12s from 97 were ds until 2005 and still hold up today. My boy was out in NY and copped DS OG taxi's and the sole separated after 5 mins of wear. So it really depends on storage and the climate it's been in. its a 50/50 chance when it comes to ds shoes that old..

Feel around the shoe. Make sure the entire sole feels firmly connected to the upper. My black/red 12s from 97 were ds until 2005 and still hold up today. My boy was out in NY and copped DS OG taxi's and the sole separated after 5 mins of wear. So it really depends on storage and the climate it's been in. its a 50/50 chance when it comes to ds shoes that old..

sole seperation shldnt hinder u from wearin the shoe. glue dem mugs back together n u str8. @ least 4 12's u r. 12's r tanks. one of the most solid AJ's 4rm the line

sole seperation shldnt hinder u from wearin the shoe. glue dem mugs back together n u str8. @ least 4 12's u r. 12's r tanks. one of the most solid AJ's 4rm the line

what do you think about retro concord 11s? I think the release date was either 2000 or 2001. Do 11s have sole seperation issues? He also has a ds pair of Retro AJ11 Concords.

what do you think about retro concord 11s? I think the release date was either 2000 or 2001. Do 11s have sole seperation issues? He also has a ds pair of Retro AJ11 Concords.

For whatever reason, they're wearable but u have to keep wearing them consistently. You can't have a rotation, like most of us do, and wear them once per month or once every few months. At least from my experiences with OG 12s. You're better off getting the '03s bro

Back
Top Bottom