Air Jordan 12 Flu Game OG

For whatever reason, they're wearable but u have to keep wearing them consistently. You can't have a rotation, like most of us do, and wear them once per month or once every few months. At least from my experiences with OG 12s. You're better off getting the '03s bro

For whatever reason, they're wearable but u have to keep wearing them consistently. You can't have a rotation, like most of us do, and wear them once per month or once every few months. At least from my experiences with OG 12s. You're better off getting the '03s bro

I bought a pair from a fellow NT'er back in October and ive worn them 3 times already and they are still ok, they holding up pretty dam well, they are tanks.

I bought a pair from a fellow NT'er back in October and ive worn them 3 times already and they are still ok, they holding up pretty dam well, they are tanks.

Maybe start carry another pair of kicks just incase something does happen, but just like said above depends on the possible issue that could be lurking waiting to hit up when u least expect it. my pair of og AM97 cracked on me a few yrs ago when i was at the mall and my shoe looked like a flipflop. straight embarrassing

Maybe start carry another pair of kicks just incase something does happen, but just like said above depends on the possible issue that could be lurking waiting to hit up when u least expect it. my pair of og AM97 cracked on me a few yrs ago when i was at the mall and my shoe looked like a flipflop. straight embarrassing

I love the 2010 flints, no 3m but i'm not asking to take pics of it or jogging with them in the dark...plus they're really comfortable and look newer than a 05 IMO

I love the 2010 flints, no 3m but i'm not asking to take pics of it or jogging with them in the dark...plus they're really comfortable and look newer than a 05 IMO

Back
Top Bottom