AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by penalize

another slight restock on FNL...8, 14, and 18 left...

who in gods name wears an 18?

A week or so ago, they had all the big sizes just pop up like 15-18....all seem to have sold except the 18...some big foot people copped some classics it appears

Originally Posted by Philosophre

149,99 € is $190 right? Not sure I would pay more than retail + shipping/tax for shoes.

If that included shipping i would have hopped on that transaction. Unless you want to keep checking finishline periodically for restocks. As a matter of fact they had a limited size run today, i mainly saw 8.5 and 11.5.

Wore mine for the 2nd time today. One of the more comfortable retros of late. They do feel a little big, but not huge. Not even a full .5 big. more like .25, but still big non the less

Originally Posted by irishbaz

I havnt read through this thread much but anyone else find these run HUGE?

I dunno. I'm very happy with my tts 11 in these. They're not overwhelmingly big to me and the comfort is great.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scrub0bk

Think i could trade the obsidians for these straight up?

It depends on the buyers prefrence. Highly doubt it, but anything is possible. The playoffs came out a couple of times. The obsidians are finally being reretroed. IMO The playoffs are popular. Just throw alittle bit of cash on top 

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

It depends on the buyers prefrence. Highly doubt it, but anything is possible. The playoffs came out a couple of times. The obsidians are finally being reretroed. IMO The playoffs are popular. Just throw alittle bit of cash on top 

No, don't throw any cash on top for those Playoff XII's. Today is the release date for the Obsidians, so of course there will be an abundant supply of these today, but wait it out a couple of months and trade straight up for the Playoffs.

Gotta understand that the Playoff XII's have dropped twice now since the og release so it's safe to assume the retro supply for those is a bit higher than these...plus there was restocks on Playoff XII's on a few sites. Trade straight up...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by irishbaz

I havnt read through this thread much but anyone else find these run HUGE?

I dunno. I'm very happy with my tts 11 in these. They're not overwhelmingly big to me and the comfort is great.
pimp.gif

^ Everything he just said.
pimp.gif

No, don't throw any cash on top for those Playoff XII's. Today is the release date for the Obsidians, so of course there will be an abundant supply of these today, but wait it out a couple of months and trade straight up for the Playoffs.

Gotta understand that the Playoff XII's have dropped twice now since the og release so it's safe to assume the retro supply for those is a bit higher than these...plus there was restocks on Playoff XII's on a few sites. Trade straight up...

I was hoping straight up would be pretty fair for a trade. i'm just pissed i missed these on the restock... banking on a trade now 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was hoping straight up would be pretty fair for a trade. i'm just pissed i missed these on the restock... banking on a trade now 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You never know....It's not impossible..... Both colorways are nice....
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom