AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you guys were smart youd be looking for 04 playoffs instead of this garbage.  i got a sz 10.5 deadstock pair of 04 playoffs last week for $240 shipped

Originally Posted by misterj

if you guys were smart youd be looking for 04 playoffs instead of this garbage.  i got a sz 10.5 deadstock pair of 04 playoffs last week for $240 shipped

ok i hear you 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't call them garbage, but they're definitely average compared to 04s.  I grabbed a DS pair of 04s for $230 shipped.  Promptly got rid of the 2012s.  It's tough to gauge price though because I saw someone pay $290 for a VNDS pair.

cool story bro

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

cool story bro

Smart, get a pair of OGs then.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

You gotta be careful with those older 12's....the soles tend to separate...especially the og's

Yeah the 03'-'04 retros are fine. I've never seen any of those separate. A couple of OG's I've seen but not too many; I have seen OG XIII's separate quite often at the toebox area. 

Originally Posted by jamazing

You gotta be careful with those older 12's....the soles tend to separate...especially the og's

Yeah the 03'-'04 retros are fine. I've never seen any of those separate. A couple of OG's I've seen but not too many; I have seen OG XIII's separate quite often at the toebox area. 
Actually my black and red pair have sole seperation.  Got to figure out how to fix it.

Originally Posted by patb23

Originally Posted by jamazing

Actually my black and red pair have sole seperation.  Got to figure out how to fix it.
Same thing happened to my retro black and red 12's.  Brought em to my trip to new york and because of all that walking, sole separated along the outside toe area.  I'm sure just some shoe glue would fix it right up.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

I havnt read through this thread much but anyone else find these run HUGE?
I went a 1/2 size down cuz they do run a little big.

These XII that JB is releasing are such garbage. I bought 2 taxis and immediately sold them. I understand quality is going down and that just the facts. That plastic eyelet just pisses me off thou. Really JB you couldn't have spent the extra penny and made it tin or metal. Up yours!!!

Originally Posted by uptown2k

These XII that JB is releasing are such garbage. I bought 2 taxis and immediately sold them. I understand quality is going down and that just the facts. That plastic eyelet just pisses me off thou. Really JB you couldn't have spent the extra penny and made it tin or metal. Up yours!!!

The 04 had plastic eyelets tho.. just nicer plastic. OGs were the only ones with metal eyelets 

That's why it's important to wear them. Glue dries out and loses it's adhesiveness just laying in a box for ten years.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

cleaverkicks said:

That's why it's important to wear them. Glue dries out and loses it's adhesiveness just laying in a box for ten years.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

True that. I try to wear my older Jordan's (00-04's) as much as I can to keep the midsoles firm and keep things like glue from separating.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom