AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - COOL GREY/TEAM ORANGE/WHITE - 130690-012 - 5/2012 [PICTURE NOW UP!]

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

something i did awhile ago.if it comes out looking like these I'm gonna be pissed.
iyd7au.jpg
Wow, they look great 
eek.gif
 though i was thinking of white reptile pattern instead of grey,

and the jumpman and TWO3 lettering in white.

Is that a clear outsole design? would also be a very fresh idea and also not impossible,

as the coolgrey IX retros also had a clear grey outsole.

something i did awhile ago.if it comes out looking like these I'm gonna be pissed.
iyd7au.jpg
PS is dope! But, I'll definitely be passing on these.

i would imagine white laces and white tongue since all aj XIIs only came with black laces/tongue or white laces/tongue.....switch the tongue/laces to white and an orange jumpman and thats what we'll prob. get

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

iyd7au.jpg
Wow, they look great 
eek.gif
 though i was thinking of white reptile pattern instead of grey,

and the jumpman and TWO3 lettering in white.

Is that a clear outsole design? would also be a very fresh idea and also not impossible,

as the coolgrey IX retros also had a clear grey outsole.
  This is pretty spot-on what I was thinking.  Switch that Toe Bumper and laces to white and the Jumpman on the tongue to orange, and I'd bet my house, that's what the finished product will look like.

Peace,
   J

nice PS! But i think the side panel is going to be "team orange" as stated in the official colorway

man, if Nike created a XII with a hyperfuse upper, would the XII become the greatest performance basketball shoe of all time? Breatheability and bulk are currenty its only knocks.

Looking at these picks has me anxious to see a Jordan "12.0" with hyperfuse replacing the leather upper and everything else staying the same. Hey, they're "improving" the on-court functionality of the II and VIII with .0 models - why not the XII?

Can go good. Can go horrible. Damn gotta wait for MORE Jordans with no final product pics???

Grey suede, white outsole and toe panel with hints of orange - pure garbage.

iyd7au.jpg
amazing PS but if they look anything like this they will be a HUGE disappointment.. IMO 

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Type X

Knicks sounding....

I can photoshop later tonight.
Bobcats sounding. I've been waiting for this move to be made

Totally forgot about this
I will definitely do it tonight! super slacker!!
mad.gif

Could these in the backround be possible?

Can kimchee confirm or post pics??   I know he's the one who's been dropping sample pics.  
2ia4eas.jpg

Originally Posted by kwong819

iyd7au.jpg
amazing PS but if they look anything like this they will be a HUGE disappointment.. IMO 
nevermind these shoes are freakin crazy.. i would cop.. nice new colorway

Pictures.......... very interested to see how they look. My guess is a lighter tone than the Flints?

Originally Posted by kwong819

iyd7au.jpg

Ain't that the truth

Back
Top Bottom