AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Jul 14, 2007
This might be the first shoe I buy EARLY! I need these ASAP! Searching for these on Ebay forever only small sizes. SMH. 13 will be mine soon.

Joined May 25, 2011
Sold my OG's about 4 years ago to a collector. They were cracking big-time but he wanted them regardless.
This is one of the nicer colorways and a pair will be purchased.

Joined Jan 4, 2010
aiming to cop at least 5 pairs of these. prolly 3 more pairs of playoffs.

The pics look great.

Joined Jan 8, 2008
Very nice line up. I can't wait. Hopefully, no nubuck, patent, suede or anything else. I hope they turn out clean. One of the reasons why I purchase the Flu Games or Rising Suns. JB needs to go back to basics. 

Joined Sep 5, 2005
Judging from what I see in those samples, I can already see a slight improvement. The tongues are actually puffy and not flat like the 2010's White/Red XII's. Please keep it that way JB!

Joined Jun 29, 2000
Finally! I've been waiting for these for so long. The Obsidian XIIs were my first Air Jordan.

Joined Jul 13, 2008
Time to sell my og's (if that pic is accurate) $$$

:edit: I may have to keep mine. Those sh*ts look off. Why are they so narrow???

Joined Oct 23, 2010
Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Not sure if was serious. No matter how well these are done....they won't touch the quality of OG's. Most likely will have thinner leather and padding. They still look nice in that pic though.

Joined Jul 13, 2008
Originally Posted by toughmoney

Not sure if was serious. No matter how well these are done....they won't touch the quality of OG's. Most likely will have thinner leather and padding. They still look nice in that pic though.
The white part on my shoes (toe/sole) is yellowed/dirty & I don't like it.
I'm good w/ my OG blk/rd

Joined May 19, 2004

Look at those carefully man. They have the fake tumbled pleather and the shape already looks off - closer to the 'banana boat' shape of the last set of retro XII.

A yellowed OG, is a helluva lot better than this crap they churn out now.

delete1234

Formerly 'mrwavez'
Joined Mar 28, 2009
good god, you guys complain about everything!

both pairs will be in my closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now