AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by chazc

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I realllllllllly hate it on 13s because it tends to look all jagged and what not.

side note: I picked up a pair of worn once 03 nubucks on ebay for $115 shipped about a month ago :smile:
I ran mine to the ground, and been trying to look for a pair (2003) since.  
Still have the hat laying around somewhere, sold the sweater cuz it was too big.  
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 My sweater was too big too. I was 17 at the time and got an XL and im skinny as *!%# cuz that was the style back then.  I wore the hat so much I had to toss it cuz it was ruined with sweat stains. My nubucks themselves look great though. 

seems like you're either a fan or you're not .. i'm with the latter, i'll probably pick a pair up for the kid though ..

1 pair of these depending on how difficult they'll be to acquire. Since they never retroed, this might be a hectic release.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Obsidian>PLayoff Xiis for me

i had both as a kid but Im tryna boycott JB now b/c of the quality of a few of the recent releases...

prob end up coppin both if i can and since ill surely strike out or forget about one ill be happy with one or the other. these and some bred or columbia 11s and ill be gucci on Js till the cherry/flint 13s make a return

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Obsidian>PLayoff Xiis for me

agreed. i rocked these so hard freshman year. I don't think they were that popular tho. i don't remember seeing anyone else on campus with them, but back then in new orleans everyone rocked reebok classics 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

1 pair for me. got an OG pair recently. not sure if wearable though

Og 12s are definitely wearable. I wear mine all the time. From the movies to Disneyland and no problems with my pair. 

pass..not cuz they're wack, but because i got da low top retros i RARELY wear...these would make that log jam worse.

Im going to save up and cop an OG pair because I know for a fact, Ill be beat out by all the youngins camping. Resell price will be near the amount of a OG pair where I live. Damm candy cane 14 were going for 400-500 in my areas classifieds

Originally Posted by jvaldez

Im going to save up and cop an OG pair because I know for a fact, Ill be beat out by all the youngins camping. Resell price will be near the amount of a OG pair where I live. Damm candy cane 14 were going for 400-500 in my areas classifieds
The only problem with an OG pair, is the yellowing and cracking on the jumpman tab.  That's the thing I'm worried about.  It's prone to all OG XII's, but I've seen it mostly on the Obsidians. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom