AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the first shoe I buy EARLY! I need these ASAP! Searching for these on Ebay forever only small sizes. SMH. 13 will be mine soon.

Sold my OG's about 4 years ago to a collector. They were cracking big-time but he wanted them regardless.
This is one of the nicer colorways and a pair will be purchased.

aiming to cop at least 5 pairs of these. prolly 3 more pairs of playoffs.

The pics look great.

Very nice line up. I can't wait. Hopefully, no nubuck, patent, suede or anything else. I hope they turn out clean. One of the reasons why I purchase the Flu Games or Rising Suns. JB needs to go back to basics. 

Judging from what I see in those samples, I can already see a slight improvement. The tongues are actually puffy and not flat like the 2010's White/Red XII's. Please keep it that way JB!

Its all about the playoffs baby (in my **** Vitale voice
laugh.gif
)

Finally! I've been waiting for these for so long. The Obsidian XIIs were my first Air Jordan.

Time to sell my og's (if that pic is accurate) $$$

:edit: I may have to keep mine. Those sh*ts look off. Why are they so narrow???

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Not sure if was serious. No matter how well these are done....they won't touch the quality of OG's. Most likely will have thinner leather and padding. They still look nice in that pic though.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Not sure if was serious. No matter how well these are done....they won't touch the quality of OG's. Most likely will have thinner leather and padding. They still look nice in that pic though.

The white part on my shoes (toe/sole) is yellowed/dirty & I don't like it.
I'm good w/ my OG blk/rd
eyes.gif

2m82gk3.jpg

257ogzo.jpg

Look at those carefully man. They have the fake tumbled pleather and the shape already looks off - closer to the 'banana boat' shape of the last set of retro XII.

A yellowed OG, is a helluva lot better than this crap they churn out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom