AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

Can't wait to cop. I know the hype wont be as insane as the Playoffs so it should be easier to cop a pair...

Trust me, it'll probably be worse.
These haven't retro'd yet.

Don't count the lows that came out in 2004.

these were never a favorite of the masses, although times change. even though this will be the 1st retro of this c/w, i don't see any way these can possibly generate more hype than the playoffs. that doesn't mean not to expect an instant sellout like the playoffs. with JB's new release model, we can expect lines and limited production numbers for every retro. and with the playoff release that just passed, the stage has already been set for these.

not sure if i'll be copping these, especially if it's anything like the playoff release. not to mention this is my least favorite OG 12 c/w.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Yanked these from an Ebay auction:

970.jpg

971.jpg

973.jpg

974.jpg

975.jpg

976.jpg

977.jpg

978.jpg
Might have to pick these up after seeing these pictures.

i hope to that this release isn't as crazy as the playoffs, maybe it'll be like the stealth x's. probably just wishful thinking

These kids don't really care about these like most of us older heads do, it's all about the hype. JB and hypebeast effed the game up with the release of the "Space Jams". They can't even tell the difference from the OG's and retro's. I'll let em shine tho. Play on playa llololol

Originally Posted by atraain

is it me or is the sockliner different colored than the OG obsidians?

That happens with a lot of new jb shoes that get retroed the color sometimes is lighter or darker then the OGs but it'll be the same color/code.

OG 12's were built like tanks... Retro's? ..not so much...

But I'm still coppin' these (Unless I can find a DS OG pair in a size 12)...My favorite Mikes OF ALL time... I love this shoe.

well im guessing this wont be as bad as the playoff release. But hey if it is ill keep a pair of playoffs for trade worse comes to worse

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

OG 12's were built like tanks... Retro's? ..not so much...

But I'm still coppin' these (Unless I can find a DS OG pair in a size 12)...My favorite Mikes OF ALL time... I love this shoe.

Hard to believe, but I heart the Obsidians, more than I do any of the OG XII colorways, and that's the only time I will ever feel that way about a shoe. 
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom