AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the ONLY release I double up on! Been waiting too long for these to drop to just get one 1 pair!

I've already changed my mind...I do like these and I know if I don't get em on RD, I'll pay more than I want to...so copping at least then deciding.

I might actually buy a pair of these to wear. 12's aren't really my favorite silhouette.

Since I missed on the Playoff's I will try to cop these. I never had a pair of 12's so i have to have at least 1 pair.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

these drop 3 2 days before my birthday, not to mention an OG cw that never retro'd. easy cop.
Fixed 
wink.gif

these bad boys gonna be my next pick up. been waitin a while for these to drop. an these pics have lookin pretty good. a few slight differences but nothin i cant live with...

Originally Posted by CowColor

I might actually buy a pair of these to wear. 12's aren't really my favorite silhouette.

Awsome icon picture.  it's rainin choppers.

Originally Posted by CowColor

I'm the opposite. 12s are one of my favs. these would be my 6th pair. Plus im a sucker for baby/carolina blue.

Besides the obvious XIs the XIIs are by far my favorite... I can't wait to get my hands on these bad boys.... I know there's a lot of heat dropping and ya boy is coppin everything!!!!!!

Y'all can't go wrong with white laces and blue on your 12's! Can't wait to rock em as soon as I get my hands on them!
smokin.gif

Favorite 12's are the Playoffs and the Taxis don't know about these pair maybe seeing them in person might sway me definitely matches a lot of fits though hmmm...

Ahy who missed the release of the Playoffs to get these? I thinking there colud be a few people here who missed the Playoffs or even a lot.

Originally Posted by juwellz

Since I missed on the Playoff's I will try to cop these. I never had a pair of 12's so i have to have at least 1 pair.

Wish the best for u to get these. Except of theChrome painted lace loops, the 2012 retros Are made better than the 2004 retros!The upper lizard pattern leather is thickerAnd more durable than the 2004.Also the midsole is harder and stiffer and soMore,similar like the ogs.The upper leather is also quite good.In other words:OG >> 2012 >> 2004

would have really liked to see the flint greys or the french blues drop again but i still cant wait for june for these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom