AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by stc153393

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

no jordan especially an OG color will be an easy cop.

its sad thats what hype has done to og's lately.  Powder 9s and Bordeauxs were easy to get when they came out the last 2 years and this should be the same, but now everyone has to get them because they're og's.
It seems like everyone has to get everything nowadays.  Especially when they release pictures in "teen pulse" or "hip hop" magazine of their favorite flavor of the month celebrity or entertainer wearing them to buy groceries.
These things market themselves.

So I found this Mom & Pop store not too far from me who said that they let you pay before hand to reserve your pair.

The good thing is that they only charge retail, so $160.

They don't like all the camping out in front of the store, so that's why they take reserves.

However, its the first time I walked into their store today and the only retros I've seen is the CG 12s.

They do have some Nike Air Turfs, and AM90s.

Its not like I don't think they'll be authentic, it just feels to good to be true.

Paying $160 the week before and just walking in the store at anytime to pick up your pair is nice though!

I think I'm get one pair from them and one pair from FNL, by "camping out".
laugh.gif

I'll probably hook one of you guys up with my 2nd pair or use it as trade bait for another release later in the year, or even a second pair of Playoffs.

Either way I don't wanna rape or overcharge anyone, so if I sell to a fellow NT'er, it will be for retail.

Ill be getting two pairs on Monday from a popular retail store. I'll post pics once i get them

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

are these out yet in nyc
I saw em on 125th but not for retail. My spot has em in stock, as of Tuesday, but not selling yet because they're so honorable
wink.gif
 . Funny they didn't have the Military IV's yet and they drop in the morning. 

Originally Posted by three6mafia

2, 13, 11, 16, 8, and 12 LOWS
pimp.gif
19 lows were straight too

im so stoked for these. love the CW
smokin.gif

the low 19s were not straight. I'm not sure if you're trolling or not...

need these badly no question, if you know anywhere early in nyc for near retail let me know.

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

They look even better in person.

3a01616caf6d6034ed70e7dc102b6b6d8c8a2137_r.jpg

oh my this year had been crazy- i work 9-5 weekly and never had a chance to wear any of my new releases. guess all will have to be ds...for sure going to get these. i perfer these of the vi olympics

i hope people r tired & exhausted their pockets after this weekend so i can swoop n & cop w/ ease come rd

Originally Posted by bigkel23

i hope people r tired & exhausted their pockets after this weekend so i can swoop n & cop w/ ease come rd
That never happens, everyone always finds a way.  
laugh.gif

I'm preparing as if everyone is out to get these. 

My favorite release of the year hands down, top 5 dead or alive. If i do not get them for retail "it's gonna be consequences and repercussions" (eddie murphy voice) LOL!

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by three6mafia

2, 13, 11, 16, 8, and 12 LOWS
pimp.gif
19 lows were straight too

im so stoked for these. love the CW
smokin.gif

the low 19s were not straight. I'm not sure if you're trolling or not...
roll.gif
low top 19s were tight, IMO. i got the breds for like $30
pimp.gif

and what the hell does "trolling" mean? where i come from its a way of fishing. you coats in your boat and hope to snag something on your hook. lol

back to the topic. got my military 4s secured. now its on to these. 16th cant get here any sooner.
pimp.gif
if my $$ is right i might have to get 2 pair.
smokin.gif

Put 0 effort into the militaries because I'm saving all the stops for these... rolled out of bed at 10:30 for the militaries.. will be up at 5:30 for these.. refuse to miss out on them

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by bigkel23

That never happens, everyone always finds a way.  
laugh.gif

I'm preparing as if everyone is out to get these. 
i kno... just wishful thinkin. i just moved & i'm not to familiar w/ spots up here so i gotta rise up extra early to make sure i get my pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom