AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LA KB24

i want to see these with obsidian laces...not really feeling the white

Originally Posted by nimhet

any pics of these with dark laces?

I'm of the same ilk: the obsidian laces would be a good change up.  The laces on the 12's seem to be a generic round variety for the most part, probably the toughest part would be matching the color.

Any leads?.

I'll cop these in hopes to trade them for French Blue's or Taxi's. 
Just came up on some breds and a pair of white and reds in a trade for 11 lows 
laugh.gif

Can't wait. My first pair of Jordans since cement 4s in February. I didn't go crazy this year and buy a pair each month like I did last year lol.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Only "review" videos I do enjoy watching are the on-foot views.
I second that . 
Love to see how other people rock their shoes . 
nah when someone knows what there talking about in the videos there not half bad
the videos i like are the campout and line up videos 
That's what I like the most. Those are the best.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Can't wait. My first pair of Jordans since cement 4s in February. I didn't go crazy this year and buy a pair each month like I did last year lol
you a smart man cause i have lol

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

I second that . 
Love to see how other people rock their shoes . 
nah when someone knows what there talking about in the videos there not half bad
the videos i like are the campout and line up videos 
That's what I like the most. Those are the best.

there always good for a chuckle 
laugh.gif

Im hearing these might be a quick strike and some normal spots won't be getting them. Anyone hearing the same thing.

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

Im hearing these might be a quick strike and some normal spots won't be getting them. Anyone hearing the same thing.

TRYING TO CREATE HYPE?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where you hear that from?

Boy somebody done lied to you. THESE ARE NOT A QUICKSTRIKE. GOOD TRY ON RAISING THAT RESELL THOUGH.

lol not trying to raise anything at all. Spoke to my boy and he said his connect is not getting them at the store she works at. Which is unusual for a Jordan retro release. But who knows maybe their getting them late.

laugh.gif
This ALWAYS happens with EVERY Jordan release...is the JB Forum just filled with hypebeasts who call anything and everything, limited or a Quickstrike?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Pics and info of these have been known for Months...hell,since last year...these are a GENERAL RELEASE

NYers will eat these up with along with a Yankee fitted

can anyone who has these already post some pictures of them on feet? Have not seen pics of those yet

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ I only seen the GS pair on feet. No mens sizes.

I'll give you on foot shortly. Maybe 15 minutes and these def aren't a quickstrike. Dudes are fools spreading that nonsense. Every mom and pop shop i've seen already has them. Champs at a slower mall even had them on display behind the counter.

my local kick stores are getting them so it should be an easy cop I gave up with online or calling its just impossible smh have a better chance going to the store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom