AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a lot of people got a hang up at the payment process. Shout out to moundraised23 though. Check your PM my dude, glad it's still people around here who look out.

I got wind of the 20 dollars off before the 15% which equates to 24 bucks off damn I wish I could go back but im not gonna lose sleep over 4 bucks but $156.76 looks hella appealing lol.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by Philosophre

i was like the many people who were unable to check out on fnl even tho the $20 code worked. something about my payment, apparently alot of people had the same issue as indicated on the twitter feed of fnl.
surprisingly i was able to get a 10.5 after 32 minute wait window for eastbay. so the 20% gifcard was perfectly used.

a very shame that people saying they got fnl working when fnl themselves indicated that their site isnt even up. liars ruining the fam here.
I'm thinking most of these folks were on the mobile site.  I checked it out when I they were unavailable the whole time on the regular finishline website and there they were
Nope.  Got through with the regular website just fine at around 5:02 am PST.

tried paypal and 3 different credit card, all saying cannot be authorized, +!@ FNL

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by NC23

Use RMN15 y'all. I got $48 off my two pairs, so that's $24 per pair. Better than that other code. You're welcome
pimp.gif

was comin in to post the same
why are people using that $20ff code when theres a 15% off code
laugh.gif

Didnt see it. Woulda used it if i did.

Originally Posted by RELL1911

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Eastbay Straight to Checkout! Go!
https://www.eastbay.com/checkout/

How did you do this?? 
eek.gif
I had a 30min wait window but I already processed an order thru finish line, no need in being greedy! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I tried it but it keeps saying I have an empty cart. All I had to do was click the link right? I wasn't gonna order another pair, I just wanted to see if it worked

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by Philosophre

i was like the many people who were unable to check out on fnl even tho the $20 code worked. something about my payment, apparently alot of people had the same issue as indicated on the twitter feed of fnl.
surprisingly i was able to get a 10.5 after 32 minute wait window for eastbay. so the 20% gifcard was perfectly used.

a very shame that people saying they got fnl working when fnl themselves indicated that their site isnt even up. liars ruining the fam here.
I'm thinking most of these folks were on the mobile site.  I checked it out when I they were unavailable the whole time on the regular finishline website and there they were
Nope.  Got through with the regular website just fine at around 5:02 am PST.
I don't think that many people would lie about ordering shoes from one specific site...

wonder if Finishline will add the discount code to ones order via phone.
too scared to reorder and cancel the earlier ordered pair.

Originally Posted by Sn34ker4c3

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I wonder if FNL is going to honor the coupon since jordan retros are usually to be excluded from discount. I'd hate to get a cancelled order.

I ordered a pair of Cavs from FNL with $20 off and they honored it, so you should be good.
yup also got the cavs with discount
i got the 3's with a coupon from them too

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Eastbay Straight to Checkout! Go!
https://www.eastbay.com/checkout/

How did you do this?? 
eek.gif
I had a 30min wait window but I already processed an order thru finish line, no need in being greedy! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tried that link, and yes it brings you right tot he checkout screen, but when you hit "Submit" it takes you back to your cart

I had $200 in my paypal account so I was trying to checkout using paypal and I kept getting the error message.
Ended up having to use a credit card, but I got through.

$154.52 shipped after using $24 off code on Finishline. Thanks to whoever posted that code btw.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

I just tried to order off FNL and after I checked out I got a red box saying "error moving to order commit" does this mean my payment didn't go through? Because I got a email from paypal saying the payment has been sent

I was panicking for a minute. I received the 1 hour timer window on Eastbay and was just able to check out
pimp.gif

there must be little to no hype for these. Niketown tweeted they still had sizes available for wristband like 3 time yesterday and every website was smooth easy check out. why cant it be like this all the time?

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Trying to grab another pair and RMN15 isn't working for me. Anyone else with the same problem?

already got my pair order but was playing around and checked if it still worked.  No go. must of took it off.  Use the $20 off coupon though!  code: gan125

No more free shipping on East Bay? It says not for new releases curious if I was the only one...tried like 3 different codes. Also I wasn't able to use PayPal.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by its

tried paypal and 3 different credit card, all saying cannot be authorized, +!@ FNL

maybe you need to check youre paypal account. Sometime if you dont have accurate information on youre paypal account, they will freeze future transaction. Check youre adderess, phone number are the cards expired. Are you a ebay seller did you pay ur seller fee's ???

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Damn @ that FNL 20% off code w/ the 20 dollar loyalty awards, would only make a pair 138 and some change. You guys don't forget to use your loyalty rewards, you can stack both.

Nah it made it $160.19
They charge Shipping +Tax
32zjj3t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom