AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

if i could get a pair right now
i would do $200.00

i have been paying more then retail on every jordan retro release this year so far 

I still can't decide if want to get these or not. Guess it'll be a game time decision.

I think these will be very nice with a CG lace swap and same for the obsidians *NB lace swap*. The playoffs look so imo because the laces are the same color as the upper. White laces on both seem to clash. A must cop for me personally. Wouldn't mind blacking all the orange out too.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

I think these will be very nice with a CG lace swap and same for the obsidians *NB lace swap*. The playoffs look so imo because the laces are the same color as the upper. White laces on both seem to clash. A must cop for me personally. Wouldn't mind blacking all the orange out too.

How would you black out the orange? 

Custom shop i suppose lol i wouldn't do it personally but just think about all the accents being Black...dope cw imo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
7102687614f8e8eb19528deb73a75fe88da823cd_r.jpeg

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
7102687614f8e8eb19528deb73a75fe88da823cd_r.jpeg

grin.gif
 I don't know about these...

The orange helps set it apart from other cool grey CW's of J's specifically the XI

Still dont think Im gon cop a pair tho....got enough orange and def got enough grey too

still look wierd hopefully my gf changes her mind & i dont have to waste any money on these

im a big fan of the 12.. and the orange and grey color together so i had to grab these i was lucky enough to pre order em for 15 dollars over retail not sure if these are gonna sell out fast just wanted to be on the safe side

If the Old Royals sold out, count on these to sell out too.

These are over the Old Royals anyways.

1 pair is good enough.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Old Royals DHughes???
Not sure I understand bro!!!

What I'm saying is that if people are thinking they are gonna sit, they have to think again.

CG 12s > Old Royal 10s

I'm copping these 12s, but only 1 pair for me.

The 2nd pair will be for my baby.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom