AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

I'm glad that people are sleeping on these!! Should be an easy cop online, but I think when people see the at the mall that morning, they will be sold out.

Like ColdCity mentioned, why are there some deep cuts in the stitching rising sun lines on pairs I'm seeing? I'm not liking that. SMH

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Like ColdCity mentioned, why are there some deep cuts in the stitching rising sun lines on pairs I'm seeing? I'm not liking that. SMH

In the official pics, there are no deep cuts.
EDIT: Speaking of such, here's some BETTER detailed pics via SN.

air-jordan-xii-cool-grey-arriving-at-retailers-4.jpg

air-jordan-xii-cool-grey-arriving-at-retailers-2.jpg

air-jordan-xii-cool-grey-arriving-at-retailers-3.jpg

air-jordan-xii-cool-grey-arriving-at-retailers-1.jpg

I WANTED THESE, GOT THE PLAYOFFS FOR MORE THAN RETAIL AS A POSSIBLE REPLACEMENT...BUT MAY GET THEM ANY WAY ONLY IF I CAN USE A DISCOUNT, I WISH THERE WAS NO ORANGE

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

In the official pics, there are no deep cuts.
EDIT: Speaking of such, here's some BETTER detailed pics via SN.

air-jordan-xii-cool-grey-arriving-at-retailers-4.jpg

air-jordan-xii-cool-grey-arriving-at-retailers-2.jpg

air-jordan-xii-cool-grey-arriving-at-retailers-3.jpg

air-jordan-xii-cool-grey-arriving-at-retailers-1.jpg

these look terrible & the deep cuts are clearly still present... i hope the gf has a change of heart on these cuz id rather save my $$$$(i might make her.... i have the purp/white/gray iv's for her put up & im getting the pearl kd over the weekend to make for a nice mother day gift before dinner)

Cant lie these are hard as nails but with the xi lows and the cavs i just dont have the bread for em. Plus i just hate the xii's anyway.

Originally Posted by nobody133

I like them. Given the fact that there's FINALLY been a decent Jordan release (XI lows) that didn't sell out in 5 seconds, I'm not completely sure what to think on these as far as difficulty copping. Hoping it's pretty simple.
Not that it matters, but I also would've preferred it without the orange.

The orange pops out and make them look good imo would have been a boring colorblocking without em...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

GUY HERE IN HOUSTON WAS ROCKING THEM AT THE FIRST COLONY THEATRE FOR THE AVENGERS MOVIE.

THEY LOOKED AWFUL ON FEET. MORE MONEY SAVED TO GO INTO MY YEEZY POT.

More money saved for my Lebron 9s Sb pot 

Still on the fence with these. Just way to many j's I have to pick and choose my pickups. Also would of preferred a simple clean look without the orange.

Socks will be online at major retailers and I heard these shoes are top notch as far as quality goes

Originally Posted by woodro

I WANTED THESE, GOT THE PLAYOFFS FOR MORE THAN RETAIL AS A POSSIBLE REPLACEMENT...BUT MAY GET THEM ANY WAY ONLY IF I CAN USE A DISCOUNT, I WISH THERE WAS NO ORANGE

yea not feeling the orange either.. but not bad i guess.. get what we can these days

boys is hungry, thirsty, starvin. seen em on sneakerhead for 240 and all gone. it aint that serious....damn

Yeah the orange really does kill it though they shoud of just kept them gray and white they would of been fire

Back
Top Bottom