AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

^^ u gotta lil one bro??? But I will be coppin next weekend as well.... Been dropping major cheese the last few weeks on all these kicks but I guess that what we work hard for
smile.gif

saw these today for the 1st time. def. clean. not really feeling the orange tho. so...

Originally Posted by mushka81

Pass. Best of luck to everyone copping these. Bring on the OBSIDIANS!!!

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

^^ u gotta lil one bro??? But I will be coppin next weekend as well.... Been dropping major cheese the last few weeks on all these kicks but I guess that what we work hard for
smile.gif

One on the way.
The due date is October 3rd.

pimp.gif

I'll grab a pair once they're on clearance. Theres no way the kiddies will make these sell out. They're not nearly loud or obnoxious enough, so they won't match with the thrift store 90's clothing. And they're not limited.

Maybe with a fabric marker that orange can be fixed. They had a great opportunity here to make cool grey 12, and they F'd it up.

I expect these to sell like the royal 10s did. 10ish minute online sellout, first weekend instore sellout. But no ridiculous campouts or what not.

Wallet hurting with these releases, and had to grab a pair of the SB 9s on ebay so im gonna hold off on these grey boys and get my fix with the 9s

Originally Posted by Jays4Days1987

Not really feelin these

Not feeling these either but I'm feeling your AVY
pimp.gif
but all seriousness, not feeling them.

Had the Cavs IV in my hand, ready to buy and passed for these. They look way better with the Knicks home jersey, can't wait to get them. If this was an OG cw more people would want to cop.

Back
Top Bottom