AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Yeah saw this in person the guys at the shoe store didn't think it would really sell out like that neither do I pretty sure I can go to my local spot and cop without much effort wish all releases were like that though lol might even be bold and go on my lunch break since 9/10 I'm going to be at work like usaul

I don't like the deep cuts I see on the stitching. Not worth purchasing for me. A nice grey leather would've been a cop.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I don't like the deep cuts I see on the stitching. Not worth purchasing for me. A nice grey leather would've been a cop.

This. If they were leather I would've copped no doubt. But I just don't like the suede on the XII. Looks off. We'll see how it goes this weekend.

FNL talking about they only got 3 pairs each size!?

laugh.gif

G T F O H.

They will be an easy cop for sure cuz my Niketown Seattle IS NOT doing the twitter RSVP for these....

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

They will be an easy cop for sure cuz my Niketown Seattle IS NOT doing the twitter RSVP for these....

how have you faired on those releases? I've done alright, but i'm not sure why they aren't DMing for these

im gonna take my chances on these and do a late fly by a week or so later...... with all the releases over the past month or so im sure these will sit on the shelves a lil while no need to wake up n rush down

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These look awful, they might look ok with grey sweats
or at least some jeans that don't look bleached or sand blasted to death

I'm sorry, but this is a very unflattering photo.
Those jeans look way to baggy.

30t6p3b.gif

retro jeans to match the retro shoes?
embarassed.gif

Dhughes do u even know about shoes? In your posts u never bring anything to this board but ur useless thots. My man might not what to wear skinnys so just peep the kicks and keep it movn!

Back
Top Bottom