AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Decided to stock up like the old days since they were sitting around.
c0126596f9afa69f6c9300e5a4903cc08b4015a7_r.jpg

props to all who grabbed a pair....i went an tried em on but i just felt like my feet are to big and that plus the color way jus made em not look right on me.......it musta been nice to be able to go and grab the pair of these if u wanted em......if only every release was that way.....

Originally passed up on these... Then I saw my cousin and some dude wearing them. I actually like how they look on shorts and jeans. Ended up copping a pair for myself too.

I saw these yesterday in person for the first time. They looked much better then I thought, but still passed.

These shoes go perfect with my Chicago Bears gear
pimp.gif
. I like the touch of orange on the shoe too.

Also, love that I got these for $125 with tax and all.
happy.gif

very disappointed just got my shipment from nike like an hour ago. these had stains on em and a little black dirt mark on the white on the side of the shoe...also there is glue in random spots on both shoes. SMH @ nike.

yea they was tripping with these pairs but i got mine for the low cant complain much

Originally Posted by woodro

yea they was tripping with these pairs but i got mine for the low cant complain much

ya man i couldnt believe the quality

I seriously regret buying these. They don't look any better in person either.
should've saved money for either iv's or french blue 12s.

Got to hold a pair of these 2 days ago, ended up passing though, I didn't really like em in person

I missed the release date cuz i was working and still really want a pair. how much is a good price to buy from a reseller? or a range of what they are going for

Originally Posted by yk12

Originally Posted by woodro

ya man i couldnt believe the quality

say bro, looky here

thats wat i call horrible quality control
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom