Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

These just hit the outlet in Wisconsin

20180308_111733.jpg

That is a very good price.

The hell?
Cant be old stock, have they rehashed the shape/quality? First seeing anything about these.
More than likely it’s old stock. SS has a history of holding on to stock of particular sneakers for some reason. To make a long story short, I once had an issue picking up a Jordan release from a SS store and had to contact a higher up in the company after my pair had been wrongfully sold before my arrival to the store. I ended up finally getting the pair after many discussions with the higher up in the company A YEAR AND SOME MONTHS after the release. A YEAR PLUS LATER for some reason they still had stock sitting around, in their private warehouse but not in the physical stores, of the shoe and it was a HYPED RELEASE that sold out everywhere.

A almost 6 year old shoe and they want to charge $600 for them 👎🏽. Might as well have sold it for retail or $420 tops
At this point think they will likely retro sometime in the future similar to the DMPs. Clean cw but the quality/shape of each was lacking especially if comparing to more recent releases of both models.

Back
Top Bottom