Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

8b051b6f_16228849_1840261646227404_6328502506699620352_n.jpeg

not sure if drake or jason kidds son

Even tho the 20% has expired, the $50 off $200 stil active til the 14th.

View media item 2317878
Looks like i got the $50 to work on the mens. i used chrome incognito. If i only knew, i woulda saved $50 instead of that 20%.
If you guys can, abuse it til we lose it.

Even tho the 20% has expired, the $50 off $200 stil active til the 14th.

Looks like i got the $50 to work on the mens. i used chrome incognito. If i only knew, i woulda saved $50 instead of that 20%.
If you guys can, abuse it til we lose it.
Any way to do this with the mens pair without the WC rewards?

I couldnt get the free shipping .
Got the $50 off then the 20 wc reward for a total of $70.
The issue is I ordered apparel and got hit with a $28 ship fee.

Outside of shipping to store, was there anyway I couldve avoided the shipping fee??

Last edited:
Figured Id ask just in case there was a loop hole I wasnt aware of , that couldve been exploited .

Thx anyway.

Last edited:
I'm all about the sharing, but after a while i think people should just let folks look back some pages..

Last edited:
It's been a week since I found it and I have 3 separate orders shipped. My sister just shot me a code for tomorrow's ub release, going to grab her a pair for about $120 shipped with tax. I really don't mind If they patch it after tomorrow. When all said and done I will have saved about $250 not too bad

people ask, we either ignore or copy and paste directions to how or tell them the page number to look.

if we respond to one guy who ask per page and ignore the people who can't look up, then i guess that is the best we can do.

131.00 is a good deal for these :smile: btw, if u return whatever u ordered to a physical store, they refund the full price, at least that's what happened when I returned the shaqs, purchased with a code, and got the msrp plus tax!

131.00 is a good deal for these :smile: btw, if u return whatever u ordered to a physical store, they refund the full price, at least that's what happened when I returned the shaqs, purchased with a code, and got the msrp plus tax!
Dammmmm. On a gift card right

Back
Top Bottom