Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

Because An All Suede Midsole Except The Pods Looks Better?
Yep
The old heads/Og shape buyers simply WANT suede on their 13s.. These gone fly off shelves regardless tho. If the masters did then these "black he got games" gone do the same.
I doubt they "fly" off the shelves. The masters were way cleaner.
suede is cool and that's what I'm used to, bit the tongue, toe box and the bottom of the upper is already suede. More suede is overkill.
They midsole should have been suede while the toe box should have been leather......like the breds.

I am on the "midsole suede" boat, but I get why these don't have it since so much of the upper is suede too. It just better not be a recurring theme. 

Last edited:
Passing because of glossy midsole and lame 3M laces.

Last edited:
Watch when retail pairs come out and y'all see what they really look like instead of these sloppy weirdly shaped early UA pairs.

If retail pairs have the panted midsole they still going to be crap.

its not painted, da midsole is that color ala da altitudes.

Whatever it is it looks off to me. XIII's we're designed to have suede on the midsole.

I don't mind it on retro+ colorways.

da toes are a deal breaker though... should've been leather OR durabuck...they picked da worst option with nubuck which will ash out in no time.

Last edited:
I think it's crazy how y'all all hate an all black pair of 13s because of one detail. I think some of y'all just saying it because of these unspoken Jordan rules like suede on the midsole that everyone has to be a follower and regurgitate. Or maybe I'm tripping?

Jaw jaw I think they are [emoji]128293[/emoji] they trying to do something new instead of same og color ways year after year. But I might be biased since I want them
People are allowed to have opinions though :smile:

Last edited:
I think it's crazy how y'all all hate an all black pair of 13s because of one detail. I think some of y'all just saying it because of these unspoken Jordan rules like suede on the midsole that everyone has to be a follower and regurgitate. Or maybe I'm tripping?

V

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom