Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Na most of the complainers started complaining even before pics surfaced lol. They live for it lol. Yeah yeah I wish I could go back to the year 1998 too lol.
I do live for it. Anybody who has purchased XIII’s for a long time now know they are 💩
Anybody who had OG’s knows the difference. It’s too bad most of the young kids don’t have standards. Yes, I’m still copping because it’s an OG. Will I keep it? We will see. I may flip it in a few years to a stupid young kid. :D

All I want is for JB to do XIII’s justice again. I don’t expect perfection.

I do live for it. Anybody who has purchased XIII’s for a long time now know they are 💩
Anybody who had OG’s knows the difference. It’s too bad most of the young kids don’t have standards. Yes, I’m still copping because it’s an OG. Will I keep it? We will see. I may flip it in a few years to a stupid young kid. :D

What makes these newer ones trash? Curious because I've only purchased 13s from 2010 on.

dog, dudes really get on here and describe a toebox as “bulbous”, and complain about the shoe’s shape likes it’s REALLY an issue.
once I saw dudes proudly proclaiming that they were willing to buy multiple pairs just to mix and match them for a “perfect” pair I knew this board was full of herbs lol
dudes just be on here chatting man.
it’s really hilarious at times
Anybody who starts a sentence with “dog” tells me all I need to know. I love the ignore feature. :lol:

After watching SeanGo’s on foot shot I think people complaining about shape and just this shoe in general need to get some help lol.

Why not do the kid a favor now and pass so maybe he’d have a shot at that pair? I’m sure he’d put far better use to them than staring at them under an overly critical microscope just to sit unappreciated in a box for 3 years. At least he’d appreciate him. He’d probably think you’re stupid :lol:.

Last edited:
Yeah I dunno how imma play this drop, already offed my exclusive pair because we'll $$$$ talks. Now I hit a pair on hibbett and fnl. So I already got two pairs lined up, ftl and champs will probably bless me with another 1-2 pairs and then snkrs Saturday. Wondering if I should just acuire all the pairs I can or just grab me 1.

Why not do the kid a favor now and pass so maybe he’d have a shot at that pair? I’m sure he’d put far better use to them than staring at them under an overly critical microscope just to sit unappreciated in a box for 3 years. At least he’d appreciate him. He’d probably think you’re stupid :lol:.
I said I didn’t expect perfection. Jordan Brand knows it can do better on 13s.

So be it, I’ll be making a profit if I sell. I’ll appreciate that. Hey, if I get them in hand and they surprise me, I’ll admit I was wrong...but that tongue liner showing from the front is not the way a 13 should be. It’s funny how people are noticing the changes they made with the 3. Now people are customizing those Fire Red 3s into Black Cement’s. NOW they care and look at the last retro as terrible. :lol:

Yeah I dunno how imma play this drop, already offed my exclusive pair because we'll $$$$ talks. Now I hit a pair on hibbett and fnl. So I already got two pairs lined up, ftl and champs will probably bless me with another 1-2 pairs and then snkrs Saturday. Wondering if I should just acuire all the pairs I can or just grab me 1.
It would be good to have AT LEAST two pairs.

damn, i gotta try on my fire red 5's then... got a 9.5 and now ya'll making me think i may need a 9.

So... do the flints run big or what? I know my infra red 6's ran big (got a 9.5 which is cool but i think i'd be happier with a 9).....

L on Hibbet, what’s new

8EEF6FBC-4569-4254-A70C-8779FAA45B67.jpeg

Attachments

• 3B28F8FD-A8EA-4254-9723-B62ABF00A685.jpeg
    3B28F8FD-A8EA-4254-9723-B62ABF00A685.jpeg
    366.6 KB · Views: 778
Get all of them...these might fly...a lot of uncertainty with some stores open.

No doubt I echo your resentment. Which is why I’m just skipping the release altogether. Actually bought a pair of Olivia Kim mowabbs from Nordstrom For retail instead. You can tell in pictures alone by the shape, the texture of the ****ty leather on the toe box, and the lines of the shoe that the quality looks like Chinese sweatshop fakes circa ‘01. You know, the jawns jada mentioned... “Jordan’s, the hood couldn’t afford em, so they bootlegged em, now everybody sport em”. With that said, I’m done with wasting my money on garbage JB unless they do the retro right. As an OG sneaker head though, if you don’t like them, why would you waste your time/money copping, more time listing them on a resale site, boxing them, dropping them off at usps, fed ex, or ups, only to make $50-$100 on a resale?

If quality good people are worried about shape. If shape is good it's the quality bad. If both are good it's the color is off lol. I'll take good quality over slightly off shape anyday. Not a problem if you actually wear your shoes like dude above said

If quality good people are worried about shape. If shape is good it's the quality bad. If both are good it's the color is off
If quality good people are worried about shape. If shape is good it's the quality bad. If both are good it's the color is off lol. I'll take good quality over slightly off shape anyday. Not a problem if you actually wear your shoes like dude above said
for me, I wear EVERY sneaker I own. I don’t worry about sole protectors, crease stoppers, shoe cleaning kits. They’re sneakers. They’re supposed to be worn. Like a car is meant to be driven. But I owned the OG’s. And the quality/shape/color are ALL equally important to me. I can deal with certain things I.e. the red jumpman on the shadow X retro was almost maroon instead of infrared. But the quality/shape was extremely close to the OG. The lines on the shoe were almost spot on. Not a complaint. Certain numbers jb does right. And the XIII’s just hasn’t been one of them. Look how many years of complaints it to to get the shape/quality/patent leather cut on the XI right! I own from ‘10 on. And the last 2 concords are night and day! Wearing them next to each other I feel like JB got me lol. But the XIII retros have been garbage and it’s far enough away from the OG that’s it’s basically not the same sneaker anymore to someone who owned multiple colorways of the OG XIII’s when they came out.

Can anyone with their pair in hand confirm that sizing is the same as other 13s that have come out over the past year or two?

For me, shape goes hand in hand with quality. As does consistency between the left and right shoe, stictching, durability. I think quality has just gotten used to death so it now loosely refers to how much wrinkle happens when one applies pressure to a leather panel.

Back
Top Bottom