Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

They have . . . Once.
Legends do hit differently. . .
PicsArt_1421380216851.jpg
2000s are very close and way better than Legends but OG XIs are just a different shoe on so many levels. No other shoe messes with it’s craftsmanship, style and influence.

2000s are very close and way better than Legends but OG XIs are just a different shoe on so many levels. No other shoe messes with it’s craftsmanship, style and influence.
Honestly thought the 2000 pair was extremely disappointing. The sole had a barely blue tint. Nothing like the og. This is another shoe that has never had a proper retro.

Eblens locations in ma and NY are raffling the men's pairs for this week. All eblens are ruffling the gs pairs.

Unless you're adding a discount code to that...you gonna be waiting a while. Don't trust eBay either
Can be found locally for $230-$240. Honestly, If he’s not willing to spend the extra $30-40 then he really doesn’t deserve/shouldn’t be rocking these anyways. Better on the feet of someone who appreciates the shoe and has been waiting almost a decade for a re-release. Sorry not sorry.

Can be found locally for $230-$240. Honestly, If he’s not willing to spend the extra $30-40 then he really doesn’t deserve/shouldn’t be rocking these anyways. Better on the feet of someone who appreciates the shoe and has been waiting almost a decade for a re-release. Sorry not sorry.

Doesn't deserve them because he doesn't wanna spend more then retail...lmao...that might be the dumbest thing I read here. Me personally, I refuse to pay $1 over retail for anything.

Doesn't deserve them because he doesn't wanna spend more then retail...lmao...that might be the dumbest thing I read here. Me personally, I refuse to pay $1 over retail for anything.
LOLLLL- a lot of people have been waiting a decade plus for these so do you. Team retail must be nice but I know at that rate I’d miss out on a lot of stuff In todays shoe game where bots and resellers are the norm. $30-$40 over retail considering all those factors is solid especially bc prices won’t get any cheaper. So again, yea if he can spend $200 but not $230/$240 then he needs to keep it moving buddy.

These things are flooded on ebay... I'm just waiting for them to drop to $200 lol
$200 is less than retail after taxes.-those who paid for shipping paid close to $220. Splurge the extra $20 it’s worth it-I promise. That or like I said before keep it movin my dude.

It depends too on your location, and who you know. I don't know anybody, and live in a small city, so not going to just pay 240 to somebody I have no history with.
I would be okay with that price, if I could find a pair for that price, but so far it's either 255 for kickscrew or 280-290 for goat or stockx

I dont deserve these sick jays bro :rolleyes

Tell the truth, you one of them dudes reselling for $20 profit aren't you?
No. I have a real job.if u can’t splurge the extra $20 then maybe u should find one too??? Keep it moving cheapskate. If u were a homie I’d Actually give u the extra $20-LOLLL.

Back
Top Bottom