Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I can't wait for these! My 2010's are definitely starting to show it's age with those yellowing pods. The 13's are really tanks too! Next year is gonna be 10 years since they released and that's how long I've had them myself and they've still been holding up well in terms of no midsole or toebox separation.

The shape of XIII's has been yacked for so long.. it caused me to pass on Cherrys on disco.. I regret that because its like the only OG I don't have and I let go of my semi beat 2010s.. bad move.

I hope they fix it going into next year because I'd like a back up pair of Flints.

Yes I will definitely be copping these.. Sold my 05 pair to pay for my school books many moons ago

Yes I will definitely be copping these.. Sold my 05 pair to pay for my school books many moons ago

Funny, the DS '05 pair I bought from ebay back in 2012, seller told me that was the reason he came back and accepted my offer. Needed $$ for books. He had originally declined, but about a month later changed his mind.

Do them correctly with the 3m and I’ll end up purchasing a pair.

had the 2010 pair and sold them because the lack of 3m annoyed me. My 05 pair got beat to the ground.

I get the 3M argument, I really do, but it hasn't been as big of a deal breaker for me . Didn't get OGs, missed 05s, and finally got 2010s. I really like this cw regardless of 3M inclusion. My 2010s are still in good shape, but I'll likely wind up with these because I just want a fresh pair. This colorway is just too clean.

So are they really releasing in 2020? Or is this the regular rumor that happens every year with a set date :emoji_laughing:

Back
Top Bottom