Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

just seeing how those UNC 3s sold out plus we haven’t seen the flints in years thinking about paying resell for these early but soleseekers soleseekers on IG want 450 they tripping fam 😒

Last edited:
jordan 3 carolina blue were $190 so assuming these will be too

just seeing how those UNC 3s sold out plus we haven’t seen the flints in years thinking about paying resell for these early but soleseekers soleseekers on IG want 450 they tripping fam 😒
There should be a lot more pairs of these thanks the UNCs. You should be good as long as you can’t wait until release date.

16D0244F-2181-4A37-AB7A-BA0FC4C24E9D.gif

Only pair of Jordan's I want the first half of this year.

Back half looking like white/red 4s and depending what 11s.

So ready for these.

Hope they manage to make enough. Bred 13s sat for a little while, but they mass produced a lot of stuff in 2017. It was the year of the discount.

Hoping for a nice and easy release with these.

man I’m still salty how they did the ‘17 breds smh they finally gave us the 3m but didn’t put much effort into the rest of the shoe smh even most of the official pics had the banana shape. My favorite sneaker of all time and I sold them without regret

I can’t help but notice they look identical to the previous two trash retros. The box on my 1998 pair says midnight navy I believe. Maybe regular “navy” is essentially French blue 2.0? Dunno but I was definitely hoping for a lighter gray and a darker blue and also a way better shape. Either way I’ll likely be helpless and buy them day one then sell them a month later because they don’t deliver 😂

Also for the love of all things holy and wonderful can we just get a nice soft toe box again?
I know !! I really don’t think people know how these use to be when they very first came out.. the toebox was so different with a soft toe box. Not this hard bubble toe box.. that leather on these looks terrible and stiff once again

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for this release. This is probably going to be my fav release in 2020 even though there are a lot of good releases happening this year.

Back
Top Bottom