Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

9B519799-946A-4D30-8CA8-5C2BFB9B56DF.gif

I just spoke with someone at Nike about another order I placed with them almost 3 weeks ago that. I had yet to receive any updates etc on and during the chat I asked if I could possibly upgrade my shipping to the 2 day shipping on my Flints and although I couldn’t upgrade my shipping the rep said that order was already scheduled for pick up so I should be getting shipping confirmation on my flints shortly. Looks like I’ll have my Flints well before the 6/2 date Nike gave me last night and even before the 5/30 release date.

I just spoke with someone at Nike about another order I placed with them almost 3 weeks ago that. I had yet to receive any updates etc on and during the chat I asked if I could possibly upgrade my shipping to the 2 day shipping on my Flints and although I couldn’t upgrade my shipping the rep said that order was already scheduled for pick up so I should be getting shipping confirmation on my flints shortly. Looks like I’ll have my Flints well before the 6/2 date Nike gave me last night and even before the 5/30 release date.
Yeah they told me that on my 5’s and I still haven’t received them. Thing is they’ll tell you anything. 5’s shipped after 2 weeks. I’m expecting the same with these unless Nike really step it up. All part of their Rona process. It’s been verified in warehouse and should ship soon is what they told me, but still took a week and a half after to even ship.

Yea, they’re really behind. I ordered something last Monday. Did not hear from them until today. Tracking number was provided. Clicked on it and it was out for delivery. Got shipped out 3 days ago.

I put 2 day shopping as well. No shipping yet. I have seen them ship basically overnight to fulfill the 2day at times. Well see.

Back
Top Bottom