Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Just arrived, standard shipping. I'm impressed.

20200521_112125.jpg
20200521_112117.jpg

Cats crack me up sneaking their Rolex or Lexus steering wheel into a pic. Meanwhile, Mike's laughing at us for wearing $200 sneakers from his home that's worth more than the GNP of a small country...

They do. It's called 10am EST online release.
True, but with the online raffle, one wouldn’t have to go through that “ we’ve dripped some hot heat “ quote and have to wait online for minutes/ hours to purchase. Win the raffle and just go by protocol to purchase. This would be much easier.

FCACDF00-08CA-4DBF-AC75-A5EAAFF73F8B.jpeg

After YEARSSS of anticipation-I finally have these back. 3 pair minimum. The smell and box transported me back to the 90s/early 2000s. Only small gripe would be the tumbled leather toeboxes-Otherwise darn near perfect. Hopefully everyone who wants them can get em on the 30th.

Could’ve answered the sizing queries already if Nike let fedex pickup my box Tuesday. >D
Tomorrow it is.

Got them in today. Leather is nice and soft. Lighter than I expected (never had 13s before, been wanting them since the 05 retro).

Size/fit. I wear an 11 with the 3s and 4s. I have wide feet too. 10.5 in the 4s hurt my pinky toe.

I bought these in a 10.5, and they don't hurt. they fit true to size to me.

Got them in today. Leather is nice and soft. Lighter than I expected (never had 13s before, been wanting them since the 05 retro).

Size/fit. I wear an 11 with the 3s and 4s. I have wide feet too. 10.5 in the 4s hurt my pinky toe.

I bought these in a 10.5, and they don't hurt. they fit true to size to me.
did you get a paper receipt with it?

Back
Top Bottom