Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Pairs came in yesterday. One pair has a small defect on the toe box which is annoying the hell out of me. Will try to cop another pair and then return the defect pair. Good luck on the 30th for those needing a pair or two 🤙🏾
Both 2020 pairs
A4D6415B-461D-4A18-B090-394CF3881163.jpeg

2020 top vs 2010 bottom
DE3C4191-2180-4381-B83C-A112F3576EAC.jpeg

2010 left vs 2020 right
313E3087-78B4-4DFE-9CD8-C7DE8D5DFC84.jpeg
It’s weird. I have had all releases , and they always felt big and bulky , im not sure how much they changed on this years release but they are much more sleek, they actually look better on feet then the 10 and 05.

Imagine being the guy in a picture wearing 2010s next to someone with any other version...

I mean it would be kinda weird that you're wearing the same shoes I guess... but still.

Thats only a problem if you're ONLY buying sneakers to take pictures of yourself and to show off in Instagram/ or whatever social networking site is cool at the time.

If you wearing the sneakers going about your business, no one is gonna notice the 3M uncles you're crossing the street in front of a car at night, lol.

With that said, I have both the 2020 pair and a DS 2010 pair. I will wear the 2010 pair first before the sole starts separating on me.

Upset I Got stuck on that shock drop. Still have DS pair of 05's. Want to do a complete comparison. The 05's keep staring at me.. I need these on the 30th
Post pics of the 05s.

So that you can show these new guys how a retro should be done...

These seem way lighter in weight compared to the 2010 version which is most definitely a good thing. To add to that I think they (JB) did these justice all thing considered. That 1 inch gap at the the front medial side toe that was mentioned is such a non issue IMO as it doesn’t add nor take away from the shoes’ overall design.

Last edited:
Right^

where are the comparisons with the ‘05s?

I thought about it further

no need to post the 10’s When they not 3M

Nightwing’s video is exactly my reaction...The non creasing cardboard shoe nonsense should’ve died out years and years ago now...

I’m passing...It’s a completely different shoe, just like every other retro 13 for the last decade and a half...Until Nike decides to actually remaster the model I won’t have a single colorway in my collection 🤷‍♂️...

The faux outrage and complaints about this shoe are way over exaggerated IMO. Some of you guys are acting like the leather is as hard as a steel toe boot or something and that’s just not true. It’s not the best leather by far but it is adequate enough for this shoe and pretty much the same as the 2010 pair. It’s tumbled because the OGs were tumbled, just with softer leather. Vote with your wallet and don’t copp if you’re so disappointed then. Different iterations of the 13s do not look drastically different from one another when on feet in general (with ‘17 Breds being the only exception) so I’m not impressed with all these new found complaints about shape. ‘05s and ‘10s look damn near identical shape wise and these ‘20s look the same once you loosen the laces and put them on foot. Good lord, they bring back Navy and 3M and dudes just find a new thing to moan and complain about. Now it’s shape, leather, and medial toe rand spacing...smh. Yet still buy the shoe? I don’t get it. And yes I’m complaining about the complainers so come at me bro idc lol. Acting like these are 2018 Black Cement 3 levels of altered/bad. It’s not bro. Stop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom