Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

there is a reason why no one has cooked on FNL, if you follow thier social media you'll know why, or they could be just giving us a bs reason why no one has gotten through

For those that got through the footsites does your order show up in your account history? If it doesn't then I might have a chance that the charges went through on the ghost order. If not all l good hopefully SP ships

Finishline refreshes the waiting page every few mins. If they haven't tweeted OOS yet, there's plenty left. Haven't see resellers posting cook shots from Finishline yet. Maybe they're doing something new? Hard to tell now. Will know for sure later tonight.

I contemplated doubling up but then I thought twice about it. The last time I doubled up on a pair of sneakers was 8 years ago with the Bred 4s and 11s and I've never worn the other pairs. I have too many pairs of sneakers where having two of the same one just doesn't make sense.

I feel you. I sold off some of my doubles/triples And I feel great. I basically wear beaters these days

Just carted and checked my size 15 on FootAction. Fingers crossed I don’t get the dreaded “We’re sorry” email.

No ****. More people are buying Jordans now than they did in the 90s. Plus with overpopulation. And now two more generations of Sneakerheadz buying shoes with no sentimental value because it’s a status symbol.

I truly miss the days of hard work, getting up early, waiting in line at the mall, waiting an hour to amongst other fans, getting the shoes you want, taking them home the same day, it was an event. Plus a better feeling of accomplishment.

I sit on all these goddamn apps on my phone and clicked instantly to buy a pair, the second I’m able to come in they still sell out? It’s egregious.
Got a spicy chicken biscuit breakfast meal from Chick-fil-a on the way home from the mall every time. On those days it tasted even better.

To those hoping for a restock don’t hold your breath. Thought this was the line for raffle winners when I got to the store but it was actually people waiting for 4 hours to see if any pairs would be left over. And this is just Hibbetts. The restocks came from stores not being open. Everything back in full affect now.

Attachments

• 326190B0-3E46-49CE-A82F-58B08E52A10F.jpeg
    326190B0-3E46-49CE-A82F-58B08E52A10F.jpeg
    390.7 KB · Views: 777
I swear it’s the worthless things that brings out the worst in people. I hate to see it. Makes me real sad mane

Back
Top Bottom