Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

So this release was harder and more of a cluster**** than anyone anticipated it seems?

SNKRS and NDC were toast a minute into launch.
FTL, FTA, and Champs were toast an hour into the launch. After their websites opened up you had to have "add cart" smash luck to get your shoes.
FNL trolled the whole launch. About time they open their website they were already sold out

from my experience

1288D161-AA24-4C0A-B354-B873202C4DB1.jpeg

9A723207-D341-4EC2-92A4-FCDA791D8342.jpeg

the band is finally back together. 04 breds were the bees knees.

SNKRS and NDC were toast a minute into launch.
FTL, FTA, and Champs were toast an hour into the launch. After their websites opened up you had to have "add cart" smash luck to get your shoes.
FNL trolled the whole launch. About time they open their website they were already sold out

from my experience
i'm not sure anyone from NT got a W from FNL, or maybe I missed it

So after about 8 hours I finally get a order confirmation from Footlocker, fingers still crossed till they ship but I feel more confident. This **** was far too strenuous and gave me post 09 space jam/10 concord flashbacks. If the rest of the year is like this I really hope the retailers get their web store fronts together, Finish Line should be ashamed of themselves. I dont think I'm trying to deal with this **** for Fire Red 4s.

Thanks goes to hankscorpio, I literally was in line at the only store within 40 miles of me that opened when I read your post about keep trying to add to cart even though it says sold out. Got through on my phone after about 16 attempts.

So much for people hating bananas

My wife has a best friend who has a boyfriend who struck out, and wears my size.

I hit on the shock and today.

Guess who ended up with only one pair.

All out of love. I'm glad bro is eating in the end, others happiness is my happiness. But yaaaaa I’m getting a divorce next week 🤣 fts

So after about 8 hours I finally get a order confirmation from Footlocker, fingers still crossed till they ship but I feel more confident. This **** was far too strenuous and gave me post 09 space jam/10 concord flashbacks. If the rest of the year is like this I really hope the retailers get their web store fronts together, Finish Line should be ashamed of themselves. I dont think I'm trying to deal with this **** for Fire Red 4s.

Thanks goes to hankscorpio, I literally was in line at the only store within 40 miles of me that opened when I read your post about keep trying to add to cart even though it says sold out. Got through on my phone after about 16 attempts.

So much for people hating bananas

It never changes. They'll have 1001 complaints about the shoe, but they're right there at the front line on release day.

definitely one of those people that spammed the atc. Got the confirm email a few minutes ago. . Still won’t be 100% secure until in hand. Wild release today

Back
Top Bottom