Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Should I pay resell or wait it out?

I would wait until people get them in hands next week or the week after.

Resell will fall once people get them in hands and someone here on NT may end up with more pairs than they want and bless ya.

alright guys, so I got my NT inspector gadget on....and did anyone notice that this specific area comes flawed with some major gaps/glue/sole separation? The picture I attached here is actually a good pair thats perfectly glued flushed. It's my keeper pair but I was fortunate to go through a few other pairs that had some gaps at that exact location and passed on. Makes me believe a wide number of pairs probably are flawed exactly there. Just throwing it out there for any of you inspecting your shoes trying to find a good pair, you may want to look at that area lol.
This was mine. Needle hole.

Attachments

• 20200531_222612.jpg
    20200531_222612.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 173
I have the same info but no shipping email and Status is still open.
Interesting, curious if these late, still pending FTA and Champs shipping emails are caused by inventory ultimately coming from retail stores instead of their centralized warehouse stock (that is likely all sold)

Much luv..BLM
Never had 1 pair of shoes cancelled from Nike or any shoe retail when my card was charged, I've been buying shoes for years, miss me with that charged doesnt mean much
When space jams dropped, I had a pending charge for two weeks before my escalated complaint was finally answered and I was told that the information to my order was lost in their system’s purgatory...so although my order existed with billing info, they couldn’t process it on the shipping-side. They also told me they no longer had inventory.

Long story short, I escalated it further, just to have my complaints heard. I got a call from an Oregon number late afternoon on Dec. 23 from someone higher up who apologized over and over, and said they had my size and that they would overnight the next. Then he apologized again because it wouldn’t show up until Dec. 26th, but at that point I was happy to just have a pair coming.

They actually shipped from Minnesota of all places Minneapolis area too. I live in Houston too so idk if there wasn’t a pair available any closer or what. Either way I should have them Thursday at the latest
Mine shipped from Minnesota too! what part?

Looks like today's restock is not as spread as yesterday's. More FSR looks yesterday, today it's been more limited, but have not been able to cart anyhting. Curious if we will indeed see a restock of the left in store pairs tomorrow or not. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom