Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Got my pair from Nike. Real happy with it. I'm not an expert on quality, but they feel good to me. My 2010 pair def had more glue stains. Went .5 size down and it fits perfect for me.

SNKRS pairs arrived yesterday! I bought the retro release in 2005 (passed on 2010 ) and 15 years later, I'm buying the retro again for me and my kid.

Also logged back onto NT for first time after all these years too!

1591282661230.png

Attachments

• 1591282665236.png
    1591282665236.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 275
Shoe palace shipped my pair not arriving till Tuesday smh. I’m just happy I was able to get through tho.

i read somebody upset about the nike branded tape and i swear im right there with you. recently, a lot of my nike packages have a side of tape ripped off just enough so you can lift the top and peek into the package...

its annoying af and creates liability risk cause lots of times for these shoe drops thats like $200+ worth in these packages.

ive never been burned so far with shipments from nike but USPS "delivered" a package from another vendor whose box always has art on it, looks like it holds valuable content. trying to reach USPS and always got the runaround, nobody ever calls back and i never did end up getting my money back.

Last edited:
Yesterday I received a size 10 I grabbed from snipes on release day, sad to say... I see why there are some complaints about quality, the side panels have snags all over.

Definitely StockX food.... I wouldn't sell to anyone I know unless they were desperate to have them.

Hope my second size 12 that delivers from FTL today is as nice as the DSG pair.

There needs to be a mass amount of people, I'm talking by the thousands, that need to hit up Nike via chat and phone to let them know to stop using the Just Do It tape on their boxes as well as removing the Nike swoosh on the box. Ain't no customer out there who gives a **** about a Nike branded shipping box!!

Do it people and spread the word via social media!! Copy and paste this post onto your Twitter feed!!

If Nike gets the message from thousands and thousands of customer complaints regarding their boxes, it improves the chances of them implementing change.

There needs to be a mass amount of people, I'm talking by the thousands, that need to hit up Nike via chat and phone to let them know to stop using the Just Do It tape on their boxes as well as removing the Nike swoosh on the box. Ain't no customer out there who gives a **** about a Nike branded shipping box!!

Do it people and spread the word via social media!! Copy and paste this post onto your Twitter feed!!

If Nike gets the message from thousands and thousands of customer complaints regarding their boxes, it improves the chances of them implementing change.

Yeah... not too sure why they went that route. But if you knew how the old Nike tape was, you would know which package is from Nike. Now everyone knows.

I never had to pay attention to a restock of kid sizes. Do they normally restock along with men sizes or are they their own thing?

Someone’s NDC pair that I know was stuck in label created since Sunday. They told him yesterday that they would just refund him and that’s all that they could do. His kicks are probably lost/stolen and he’s left holding the bag.

Back
Top Bottom