Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Stores not open here, will double up online calling it now (Tryna be positive :lol:)
Wasn’t easy, struck out on RD and clicked add to cart a ridiculous amount of times but the universe made it happen :nthat:

E4FFE613-D937-43F1-8F82-0437C451AE34.jpeg

So with ebay purchases, do you trust it more/less compared to a goat/stockx? Not sure how many fake pairs are out there, but have to assume there are. And yes, they make it past those places too, but just stating one has a retail receipt does not mean the pair you're getting is authentic.

So with ebay purchases, do you trust it more/less compared to a goat/stockx? Not sure how many fake pairs are out there, but have to assume there are. And yes, they make it past those places too, but just stating one has a retail receipt does not mean the pair you're getting is authentic.

There's always a measure of risk involved and I have been burned once before. For me its a mixture of reviewing the sellers feedback, reviewing the seller's other items for sale (e.g. are they selling a full size run of something limited that's too good to be true etc and similar), reviewing the auction pix provided and then making a judgement call. And review the shoes once u receive them prior to leaving feedback. U can usually tell by comparing them to online pix and how they feel if they are fakes. Once I got burned/left with fakes as the seller disappeared and a couple other times I was at least able to return them once I called the seller out on it. Its a risk no doubt but worth it to me as I've had 50+ positive transactions on ebay and maybe 3 bad ones buying shoes.

it came up to around 303 smh. the hype is crazy

Yeah mine was like 292 all in.... TBH this is the first Jordan release in a while I haven't been able to get straight up, for retail. I'm hoping this is a one off, with COVID and all this craziness going on...

ups got mad problems in the bay right now. took like 7 business days of "out for delivery" for my fire red 5s. have it rerouted to a ups store and pick it up yourself.

I tried re-routing the package to an UPS store, but the tracking doesnt even show up on my UPS MyChoice. I called UPS , and the lady told me to call the shipper to ask them to upload the billing address or manifest. I guess they shipped it without my name or address? Im on hold to talk to someone at Champs now. Pretty frustrating to say the least.

I tried re-routing the package to an UPS store, but the tracking doesnt even show up on my UPS MyChoice. I called UPS , and the lady told me to call the shipper to ask them to upload the billing address or manifest. I guess they shipped it without my name or address? Im on hold to talk to someone at Champs now. Pretty frustrating to say the least.

sorry bruh. ups is ridiculous right now. i live in castro valley and none of my crap ever shows up. so i wait like 3 or 4 days of it being out for delivery before i saw screw and reroute it. i work at the costco in san leandro and ups didnt deliver to us for 6 business days because they "thought we were closed". and it's impossible to speak to anybody locally.

Mine got delivered a day early. UPS shows it was delivered 1/2 hr after I had left for work. One of the few perks of having an upstairs apt unit is no looky loos walking by and seeing a package just sitting by front door. Still, you never know who’s watching. Or even if he delivered it to correct unit. 5 more hrs to go.

Anyone know why delivery guys don’t knock or ring the bell?

my pair from FTA finally arrived and while I am grateful to finally have my pair in hand, I am worried this is going To be the norm for OG GRa going forward. Ohh well... hopefully come fire red IV time the apps will have their issues worked out

Just cause I don't want to resurrect an old thread thought I would ask here. With all the talk on shape what was the better pair the 2013 or 2018 black toes?

Back
Top Bottom