Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Hop on Ebay and check the feedback on the majority of sellers selling pairs its less than 10 or 20 sales that tells you exactly what you need to know.

4BD8BEEA-C099-4EC0-A0FE-96F9FB6F3020.jpeg
My Champs pair finally came today. The other two are kid sizes.

Last edited:
Don’t think too many people have these...

Feel as if a sizable release is still coming. FNL never really released these online if I’m not mistaken.

One of my buddies just had a pair show up at his house today. None of his orders went through, he said he spent about 10 hours on drop day he said trying to cart at different places, and tried restocks. This was a Champs pair, waiting to hear if his CC was charged or not...

why everybody always complaining about the bots making x amount of dolllars if that’s their hustle then it is what is .. y’all stay pocket watching . why blast the way another man get his bread that ish lame

why everybody always complaining about the bots making x amount of dolllars if that’s their hustle then it is what is .. y’all stay pocket watching . why blast the way another man get his bread that ish lame

Speaking for myself, what they make is not relative. I want the shoes for retail without the heavy hassle. If that means shutting down bot users, lets do it.

They ain't complaining about bots making money....they complaining about not being able to get a pair cause of them
I get it. cmon man if you like the shoe that much cop it ijs. I never had the shoe and I was damn sure willing to pay resell everybody not me tho

Edit: No clue what is going on with Kickscrew, originally showed 220 for 7-11.5 ($255 shipped) when I posted the link then price changed to 285-350 before shipping for the same sizes, now it is showing 220 for sizes 7-13.

Last edited:
So the fakes came with the stockx tag?! If so that's crazy!!!
They did. I saw that it was an option for an extra $10 when I was ordering, but I didn't select it and wasn't charged for it. Like I said I really just wanted these for comparison, so I have no use for a stockx tag on them, I'm sure as hell not going to try to sell them as anything besides what they are.

Back
Top Bottom