Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

Cant remember the last time I bought two Jordan signature GR’s in consecutive weeks in store/via reservation as planned, and JB has done a great job with their products, specifically this one here. I wore my pair today and their really good.

wow !!! footaction just canceled my order

1608597070032.png

Went in the mall to do some last minute shopping, these seemed to be sitting in all of the sneaker stores. Was tempted to grab a pair. I’m over my sneaker budget by a lot, gonna cross my fingers and hope I can get these below retail down the road.

Update: my left shoe has a defect 😥😥😥

Ima still rock em, though. You can clearly notice it, but I don't care. I'll look at the shoe more before I buy it next time.
I think ima call champs today and see if I can exchange this pair for another. Or at least the left shoe for another.

I was going to let it go, but I paid 200$ for these shoes. 😠😠😠

Update: my left shoe has a defect 😥😥😥

Ima still rock em, though. You can clearly notice it, but I don't care. I'll look at the shoe more before I buy it next time.
I think ima call champs today and see if I can exchange this pair for another. Or at least the left shoe for another.

I was going to let it go, but I paid 200$ for these shoes. 😠😠😠
I don’t get why people say they don’t care when they very obviously do. And should.

Oh and they’re not going to let you exchange one shoe :rofl:

I'm finally posting pictures of mine that I got via app reservation from Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker on Sunday evening. And these are literally the only Jordans I got this year!
IMG_4843.JPG
IMG_4844.JPG
IMG_4845.JPG
IMG_4846.JPG
IMG_4847.JPG

The difference in the shades of blue for the suede material aren't really noticeable in pictures for some odd reason. But I noticed the blue on the midsole part have more of a purple hue with my own eyes. Anyone else notice the difference of shades on your pair?
IMG_4849.JPG

So my FTL shipping info finally updated. What I don’t understand with USPS is their priority mail. Isnt priority mail only supposed to take up to 3 days to be delivered? My ETA for the package isnt until December 30. Wouldn’t that be listed more under standard delivery?

Last edited:
So my FTL shipping info finally updated. What I don’t understand with USPS is their priority mail. Isnt priority mail only supposed to take up to 3 days to be delivered? My ETA for the package isnt until December 30. Wouldn’t that be listed more under standard delivery?
You’ll be lucky if you get the shoes by the 30th. I’m still waiting on my jubilees from them. Complete bs.

What I did with that is I filed a claim. I had this problem with my Jordan FR 4s and then like 2 or 3 days later they updated the tracking and it arrived on my doorstep. I would suggest you do that as well.
Yea I’m planning to call at some point. I also ordered a pair of yeezys on nov 28th that have been stuck since December 2nd. I filed a claim for those and they were considered lost so they refunded me. Crazy how bad usps is.

Back
Top Bottom