AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Got my Pair

But there is a flaw on it, do anyone know how to fix it, though it is not very noticeable

Or do anyone got similar issues
Very minor , if from ndc i'd keep the shoes and take a really upclose picture (so it looks bigger) and ask politely for a discount code  .
happy.gif

If not , i'd keep anyway.

Last edited:
^^^ those are the real Hornets. I think we will eventually see some retros with that theme.

If those posted above me release, I would triple up... I've done that before that black with 3m, is irresistible

Not really feeling that colorway. Nike needs to give me these:

View media item 1535748
and these:

View media item 1535749

Is it just me or was them hornet 13 lows pretty damn limited?

I didn't think they were as I got in and out of FNL.com that morning in a few minutes. Even managed to use the Reward on that first try (Which if anyone purchases from their website on release days knows is hard to do). But from what people are saying they were.

Worst pair of XIII's ever

and one of the top five worst Jordan colorways ever.

Those bricked badly when first released
Damn bro, lil extreme with that statement dont u think? Chutneys and midnight nave/blacks are really the ONLY 13 lows that NEED to drop! Honestly, back in the day when Js dropped bro, seemed like everything bricked when released. I was an assistant mgr at Footlocker and everything use to sit for weeks, months. Navy/black joints sat for hella just like these. Cats didnt buy Js cuz plain and simple they were just too expensive at that time. Of course those prices seem cheap as hell now lol

Damn bro, lil extreme with that statement dont u think? Chutneys and midnight nave/blacks are really the ONLY 13 lows that NEED to drop! Honestly, back in the day when Js dropped bro, seemed like everything bricked when released. I was an assistant mgr at Footlocker and everything use to sit for weeks, months. Navy/black joints sat for hella just like these. Cats didnt buy Js cuz plain and simple they were just too expensive at that time. Of course those prices seem cheap as hell now lol

I'm in my 30's, so I know how things were.

People didn't buy those because they were ugly. It's an awful colorway that didn't sell then and wouldn't sell now, but a few people try and act like they would.

If they were a retro+ colorway now, you would get pages and pages of complaints.

People had no problem getting playoffs, black/reds and white and blacks back then, because they actually looked good.

Sorry bro, we all probably like an outlier that is different from the masses, and that must be your Jordan. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom