AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chutneys are the shoe that got me into shoes as a little kid. thank you jb. might get 2

Last edited:
Man I hope the wheats don't come out next year... there's already way too much **** coming
I know. I haven't really been following Jays lately either, but WC4s, Master 12s, Flu Games, French Blue 12s, now possibly Chutneys and IF they did a wheat retro? Bruh....I'm definitely gonna have to pick my spots next year. Passing on a lot, but wheat 13s are a cop at all cost. I'll sell a pair to get them if I really had to.

Never was into the chutneys or wheat colorways for xiii's. But I know some folks been waiting for their return, so hopefully that's a sign it will drop again.
Btw, are those metallic v's or just the supremes?
I think I like the color coming from having a love for timbs
and supremes didn't have Nike Air on the back
Love me some wheat timbs but doesn't traslate for me very well n other kicks.
I know the supremes didn't. But how could you tell it has Nike Air, I can't make it out there. Looks like the supremes or the previous retros.
lol cuz there's literally more pics of them

500x1000px-LL-176f5fa6_jordan20151120_0305_50525.jpeg

Never was into the chutneys or wheat colorways for xiii's. But I know some folks been waiting for their return, so hopefully that's a sign it will drop again.
I know the supremes didn't. But how could you tell it has Nike Air, I can't make it out there. Looks like the supremes or the previous retros.

Whoa, didn't see that pic here, I was looking at the pic in this thread super hard, zooming in and all. Is that some official pic released?
If the metallics v's drop again, and done right. I will try my best to cop cause i missed the previous retros and my supreme pairs do not suffice.

Whoa, didn't see that pic here, I was looking at the pic in this thread super hard, zooming in and all. Is that some official pic released?
If the metallics v's drop again, and done right. I will try my best to cop cause i missed the previous retros and my supreme pairs do not suffice.
I'm tossing out a guess and thinking it'll be like Aug for the release if they're showing it now.

For some reason the Sole Collector link is being weird. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone.

http://www.*************.com/news/chutney-air-jordan-13-low-2016/

It's just their confirmation, and we all know JB can change their mind, that the Chutney lows are indeed coming out next year. While I'll definitely get, as the XIII lows are the first J's I ever owned back in 6th grade, I really hope they also release the Navy/Black colorway. My all-time favorite.

Last edited:
For some reason the Sole Collector link is being weird. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone.

http://www.*************.com/news/chutney-air-jordan-13-low-2016/

It's just their confirmation, and we all know JB can change their mind, that the Chutney lows are indeed coming out next year. While I'll definitely get, as the XIII lows are the first J's I ever owned back in 6th grade, I really hope they also release the Navy/Black colorway. My all-time favorite.
Man SC can't confirm ****. they get all their info just like us and from us too

Man SC can't confirm ****. they get all their info just like us and from us too

Oh I know. I get most of my info from these forums and people I know. Just putting it out there for people that feel reassured when the info is from a site like them.

Goodness I hope this means black/blue are next!!! And please let them have 3m!! Idk why It chages the whole shoe. I think its the nostalgia factor. Black/red 13s are favorite shoe ever but the last retro just didn't feel the same to me. On to the chutneys... Its funny I used to hate on them so much now id love to have a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom