:wow:
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

the idea of all white is ok...but not on the xiiis...definitely not on the xiiis. they're better off bringing back the original colorways. if they're gonna do lows i'd want the black n blues. even chutney and black would be better than all whites. everyone seems to be wanting the white and blacks-hope jb is smart enough to bring back those....in mid and not lows either. i heard about the black and greens and as tight as they sound to you all i'd rather see another original colorway...black and white. how about that.

hmmm...i like all 13's...In 1998 i bought air jordan 13-white-red-black and I love them!I can't wait 4 da low 13's... :rofl:
roll.gif

Air Jordan XIII-My first love...

Quote:
Air Jordan XIII-My first love...
those were the days watching him when i was little... wearing anything he did just because he was mj.. i miss those days :\
ohwell.gif

For Sale: DS Olympic VII sz 10.5​
Get At me: He g0t Sole23

they're probably copped because i absolutely love XIII's

but I don't know

all white? >D
grin.gif

Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, Los Angeles Lakers, Colorado Rockies, the Colorado Buffaloes, and Air Jordans: these are not just mere teams or shoes, but a way of life for BRich

Damn You Nike for not retroing the black and blue lows but some of those colorways sound hot....!
TEAM CANNIBUS

Always Got Five On It

Reppin NOR CAL

Thanks powdbyrice! It seems like im copping 3-4 XIII lows, and 3-4 mids. Man im going to be broke :frown:
frown.gif

C.Johnson
The NFL's #1 Receiver[/center]

that is the summer shoes of the year IMO, that is a shoe i will buy more then one pair of. Icy white jayz, so sooo gutta
H-Town, Texas
Team Dirty Member #12.....EDF

They really should of made the lows some better colors, I dont want an all white low but i want some low 13's so :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Portland Trail Blazers
Reppin da home of Nike and Adidas, OREGON, and the best city in the world, PORTLAND
\\// ||)) //\\ \\//
/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\​

check the chinese writing on the pic look near the bottom see where it says jordan III maybe we will get lucky with a III release we can only hope !!!
<<<<My little pimp,ive created a monster,future NT member

IIIs are supposedly dropping and the colourway being talked about is , again supposedly, gonna look a lot like the desert clay like the VCIIIs.
"Read My Writing On The Wall..."

South-Eastsidaz
Brisbane, Australia

I love white on white J's :wow:
eek.gif

:::WANTED:::
Cement III 10.5 DS up to $200
Black/Chrome VIII 10.5 DS up to $150
Ean2005@aol.com

if it is true about the IIIs im surprised we havent seen pics yet, considering we've seen every other shoe in the Tuskegee Airmen Pack.

Eight, boom, boom, my ace boon ****
Shake, bake, skate, vroom, vroom
-Killa

white/black/yellow lows sound coo
and im pretty sure bout blk/blks
I sip the Dom P watchin Gandhi til Im charged
Then writin in my book of rhymes all the words pass the margin
To hold the mic Im throbbin mechanical movement

Back
Top Bottom