Air Jordan 13 Retro Low ****PIC****

040910-004.jpg

Well nice leather, but I don't feel this colorway.
And white-black mid retros would be nice
PLEASE JB PLEASE
Thanks for scans and BTW what does it say about white-black XIII mids?? Is it confirmation they come out as lows ( :frown:
frown.gif
, no)
Peace

Yo,

Not going to be a big seller. Peace

XA2I3RX

awesome! 2 pair for me for sure. i LOVE all white jordans.Honestly - how many all white are there?

11 - white hi and low
9 low
8 low
7 23 relay(shouldnt count)
5 mid
4 chrome, green
1 mid
FOOTACTION USA FREEHOLD NJ...
STUDENT AT SAINT JOSEPH'S UNIVERSITY HOLLA!....
170 jordans and counting...missing:wow:g colors of the I and II, fire red III, fire red IV, grape V, maroon VI, cream VII, black red VIII, black grey IX, some X....thats it. If you have any of these in sz 12 or 12.5, or 13 hit me up at eddiemack11@aol.com... thanks!

I think people will buy them just because they're xiii's, kind of like the white/green iv's. The all black ones look :wow:
eek.gif

all black would've looke much better than all white...but thas jes me...they do look fresh but...sorta jes...PLAIN...i guess only all white kicks imma cop are af1 lows >D
grin.gif

-AirJordanV

Those lows would be nice for customizing. Why is the pic of the wht/blk mids also shown?
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

^exactly what i was thinking...bring out your paint brushes....ill cop but wait til theyre on sale

Well, here is what I have gathered:

The White/White Low are just samples, as it is indicated on the pic.

And it says under the pic. of the White/Black mid **Low-Cut**

I would love to get the White/White lows, because I want to customize them to the RANDY MOSS XIII!
[/b]
[/b]​

so the blk/whites are releasing in low?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
Don't run, youre only gonna die tired.​

Am I the only one that thought those were all-black at first???? :wow:
eek.gif

All-whites...we got af1's for that... |I
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom