Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

wow this shoe created a lot of unneeded hype
30t6p3b.gif

It's not the case at all. How can it be, when this shoe only released in one state in all of America?! Some people and their strange opinions....

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

I've been saying this is going to be like the South beach and that seems to be whats going to be the case. 

How so?
Thats what I want to know, because if thats the case there is still hope to grab a pair.

Here's what I came up with, & it may or MAY NOT be the case, but from talking to various sites there was alot more sizes 9-10.5 then 11-11.5, 12 & 13 are rare. So Rico, you & me were pretty much out of the running needing a size 12 from jump. Especially with FNL. I was on their site at 11:50pm, already had my CC inputed & everything. Took all of about 5 sec & zip none available!

^ That's the case with every shoe tho.

I have never had a issue with any of th eother releases that was limited with my online ordering method, but I do agree with what you are saying. I just hope I get these from a fall back that I had.

just wanted to let everyone know. i got a call from kicks-lab on friday at 2pm (after he cancelled my order over a week prior - order number 402 originally) he never returned my emails or anythin. Anyway, the guy said he had a size 12 with some glue issue and that he would be sending me pics in a couple hours and if i would accept them, he would sell them to me for less than originally advertised. He never sent the pics. i tried calling the number back that he called from (which was a California palmdale number) and the number said its disconnected and only info can be provided for this number in accordance to law enforcement officials. Not exactly sure what that means, but seems shady to me. As for Sneakerape, got an email that said they shipped out yesterday, but no tracking info.

Congrats to all the actually have them and are wearing them!

^yep. to hell with kicks-lab. i've decided to file with paypal today. i'm a grown man, you know what i'm saying. If I send you an email, I expect, out of respect, to get an answer, especially when it's in regards to 600 dollars of my money you've been holding for close to 20 days. it's a wrap, i'm over those shoes anyways. in hindsight they werent worth the price i paid. it wouldnt have bothered me if i had received them, but since i didnt, i'm actually thinking i'd rather just have the money than the shoe anyway.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

ohdanny- Hope you get your pair... Smfh at the !!!% FNL pulled off with... Oh well...

Appreciate it bro! They just came in!

I'll probably unDS them when the celts come to town in November. Hopefully the lockout will be over by then 
frown.gif

^ Regular ground shipping bro. I live in Indianapolis tho, the home office is like 30 minutes away from my house
laugh.gif
. That's why they came in so fast.

^ Regular ground shipping bro. I live in Indianapolis tho, the home office is like 30 minutes away from my house
laugh.gif
. That's why they came in so fast.

haha oh I was like dang must of paid overnight. Congrats on getting your pair though!

those look sweet in that pic dannyboy. and yea congrats to all those that got them. i just filed with paypal, so i'll see what that website has to say now that they know i want my money back.

Originally Posted by lionheart44

just wanted to let everyone know. i got a call from kicks-lab on friday at 2pm (after he cancelled my order over a week prior - order number 402 originally) he never returned my emails or anythin. Anyway, the guy said he had a size 12 with some glue issue and that he would be sending me pics in a couple hours and if i would accept them, he would sell them to me for less than originally advertised. He never sent the pics. i tried calling the number back that he called from (which was a California palmdale number) and the number said its disconnected and only info can be provided for this number in accordance to law enforcement officials. Not exactly sure what that means, but seems shady to me. As for Sneakerape, got an email that said they shipped out yesterday, but no tracking info.

Congrats to all the actually have them and are wearing them!
#!@
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
,      Im really getting impatient with this dude
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.  And why the F are they still selling them???

Lionheart44 check your PM's homey

I just checked my email and got a email from finish line saying my payment was complete on these?... Weird... didn't get a shipping email or a charge to my account.

I guess we will see then haha

Back
Top Bottom